Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2005 10:59:51 PM EDT
I thought it was a joke but I was wrong.  

cwww.ashleymadison.com/app/public/index.p
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:03:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope. I saw an interview with the founder on CNN even.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:05:51 PM EDT
[#2]
and they havent been sued yet?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:09:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

sued? why?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:10:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Why didn't I think of that?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:11:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

sued? why?

[sarcasm]Nahhhh. Morals are not eroding in this country.[/sarcasm]
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:22:08 PM EDT
[#6]
That has got to be the dumbest fucking website next to DU...
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:22:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

sued? why?

I could think of many reasons.

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:24:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Heh! Looks like people are signing up to eat a shotgun shell at home because that's what's going to happen.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:25:27 PM EDT
[#9]
I just signed up.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 1:23:57 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I just signed up.

You're crazy man, we live in TX! You've seen on TV how often a shooting occurs due to a "domestic" problem.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 1:26:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Thats what the was for. Im not a stupid Texan, just  a crazy one.

Quoted:

Quoted:
I just signed up.

You're crazy man, we live in TX! You've seen on TV how often a shooting occurs due to a "domestic" problem.

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:27:22 AM EDT
[#12]
tag for later
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:31:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:36:54 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

sued? why?

"Alienation of affection" .... is one reason ...
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:44:30 AM EDT
[#15]
What a world we live in.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:48:29 AM EDT
[#16]
They should put a discaimer on that site warning of the possibilty of staring down the barrel of an AR15.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:59:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Anyone have a junk account there yet?

Post the login name and password.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:00:57 AM EDT
[#18]
I hope they all get aids.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:05:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Doesn't suprise me. Men in this day and age are Dockers wearing pussies.

Modern American Women see men two ways.

Man number one....

The idiot who wears Dockers and drives a Porsce Boxster, BMW or some other woman's car and brings home big money from his air conditioned desk job. He's refined, well spoken, sensitive and makes a ton of money without having any real male abilities (fax machines and Microsoft Word are not Male capabilities)

Man number two.....
Me. The savage, unshaved, rebellious, cocky Carpenter/General Contactor. I wear jeans, camo BDU bottoms and boots. Drive a Chevy Pickup with a Reb flag in the back window. I'm abrasive and aggressive but not refined, don't have the endless dollars to give her the spoiled lifestyle Mr. Boxster has made her accustomed to.

She wants man number one to provide....
She NEEDS man number two due to pure primal instinct.

Women (being creatures of science) NEED to mate with the strong, the aggressive. And working in very influential areas of Chicagoland as a Contractor, lemme tell ya....when hubby is away, wifey will play.

Guys, remember.....
You may think she wants you because of your high end corporate gig and your pleated pants, and your right, she wants the lifestyle.

But she still needs to be man handled by a grunt, a real man.

Women (feminists and fat girls) will deny this simple truth.

If you don't believe me, ask Darwin.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:50:10 AM EDT
[#20]
tag
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:57:31 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted: Thats what the was for. Im not a stupid Texan, just  a crazy one.
Heh!

Quoted: I hope they all get aids.
gorillamask.net/famguyaids.shtml
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:05:50 AM EDT
[#22]
LOL pretty sad there is 47 listings in oregon......
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:11:55 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Man number one....

The idiot who wears Dockers and drives a Porsce Boxster, BMW or some other woman's car and brings home big money from his air conditioned desk job. He's refined, well spoken, sensitive and makes a ton of money without having any real male abilities (fax machines and Microsoft Word are not Male capabilities)

Man number two.....
Me. The savage, unshaved, rebellious, cocky Carpenter/General Contactor. I wear jeans, camo BDU bottoms and boots. Drive a Chevy Pickup with a Reb flag in the back window. I'm abrasive and aggressive but not refined, don't have the endless dollars to give her the spoiled lifestyle Mr. Boxster has made her accustomed to.

Women (being creatures of science) NEED to mate with the strong, the aggressive. And working in very influential areas of Chicagoland as a Contractor, lemme tell ya....when hubby is away, wifey will play.

Guys, remember.....
You may think she wants you because of your high end corporate gig and your pleated pants, and your right, she wants the lifestyle.

So - you are BRAGGING about being part of what's wrong with America these days?  Nice.
(Or are you just saying that you see a lot of that stuff in your business, but you don't necessarily do it yourself?)

Ideally, you can be man NUMBER THREE.  The unshaven, unfashionable, agressive, physically fit, ex-military guy - who ALSO is highly educated, refined (when appropriate), drives a Volvo and makes a lot of money in his air-conditioned office.  That would be me , and I believe it trumps both number 1 and number 2 in most cases.    

(Of course, I'm so hideously ugly that women don't have time to appreciate all my good qualities, because they're too busy running the other way ).

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:19:22 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Man number one....

Man number two.....

Guys, remember.....

So - you are BRAGGING about being part of what's wrong with America these days?  Nice.
(Or are you just saying that you see a lot of that stuff in your business, but you don't necessarily do it yourself?)

Ideally, you can be man NUMBER THREE.  The unshaven, unfashionable, agressive, physically fit, ex-military guy - who ALSO is highly educated, refined (when appropriate), drives a Volvo and makes a lot of money in his air-conditioned office.  That would be me , and I believe it trumps both number 1 and number 2 in most cases.    

(Of course, I'm so hideously ugly that women don't have time to appreciate all my good qualities, because they're too busy running the other way ).

Volvo?

Was the chevy truck dealership closed or soemthing?

On a more serious note - society has gone down the tubes. Lord, come get us.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:26:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:36:18 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Volvo?

Nah - the Chevy dealership WAS open, but since I didn't have my tow truck with me, I decided to buy a car that actually works.  

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:38:34 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Volvo?

Nah - the Chevy dealership WAS open, but since I didn't have my tow truck with me, I decided to buy a car that actually works.  

Oooh.....I have this burning sensation now.....
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:39:08 AM EDT
[#28]
I looked around at that site and read a few ads, thats some dangerous shit going on there.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 11:02:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Man number two.....
Me. The savage, unshaved, rebellious, cocky Carpenter/General Contactor. I wear jeans, camo BDU bottoms and boots..../quote]

You must look pretty funny with those cammie BDU pants being worn as a shirt...
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:45:54 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Lord, come get us.

+1
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:59:05 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I looked around at that site and read a few ads, thats some dangerous shit going on there.

Makes you wonder how much of that crap is really true/legit or if it's all BS.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 12:06:34 PM EDT
[#32]
You guys are looking at this all wrong.
this is all hypethetical. but if the wifey has a rich husband and good career...she might want to keep her funtime a secret.

nudge nudge.

there is a word for it, but the meaning of the word goes agains the COC

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 12:10:22 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

sued? why?

"Alienation of affection" .... is one reason ...

A website isn't going to alienate any affection that isn't already alienated. If a spouse isn't willing to put the effort into keeping a relationship alive, don't be surprised if the partner goes elsewhere, whether its with the help of websites like this or even a simple yahoo profile.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 12:26:48 PM EDT
[#34]
I guess you guys haven't seen "adultfriendfinder".

People have urges but you don't have to ask on them.

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 12:43:34 PM EDT
[#35]
tag
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 8:53:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Mark my words, one of these days a guy with a gun and a grudge is going to track down the owners of that website.  It's inevitable.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 8:55:10 AM EDT
[#37]
"Over 575,000 member sign-ups."

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 8:56:02 AM EDT
[#38]
wtf
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:26:54 PM EDT
[#39]
I should go back and become a divorce attorney and snatch clients off that website!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top