Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2001 7:30:55 PM EDT
If anyone has done business with “Peace River Classics”/”Peace River Arms & Accessories”, (Ray Wheeler), of Bartow/Lakeland, Florida, or know of someone that has. Especially, those that ordered from this company/person, please e-mail me at,   [email protected]

I’ll be BTT’ing this for several day’s as we want to find all people that we can that have been involved.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 1:46:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 6:30:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Ok, I'll bite. Why? Involved in what? Is this the same "Peace River Arms" who manufactures the AR15 receiver action block? If so, I got one from Brownells but not directly from Peace River. Did you get ripped off or something?
View Quote

Me too.
I got the "peaceRiver Arms" receiver block from Brownell's.
I really like it.
[url]www.brownells.com[/url]
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 7:42:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Peace River offered custom built AR15’s and AR10’s. Models, Glenwood, Royale and Shadowood. I personally have never received the ones I ordered or have had my money returned. Myself and another person that did not receive theirs, are interested in finding anyone else who ordered one of these guns and have either:

Did/didn’t, receive their gun’s
Had their money returned

TIA
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 7:07:14 PM EDT
[#4]
BTT......BTW, if anyone has good legal advice on what can be done to try and straighten this out, let me know (In process of filing Mail Fraud and getting a Civil suit together)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top