Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2005 6:35:33 PM EDT
A friend just called and asked if I knew, so I figured I could just google the answer. Not one mention of who she is.

I'm amazed since that had to be one of their top commercials.
The question was who played Mary Ann in the pie fight commercial.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:22:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump,somebody has to know. This is arfcom afterall.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:09:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Arfcom has been stumped. First time I ever seen that.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:17:42 AM EDT
[#3]
http://i.tbs.com/v5cache/TBS/Images/Dynamic/i12/trgi_maryann_a_200x80_110920041227.jpg

Kate Koth?

Kate Koth is a 21-year-old farm girl from Manchester, Missouri. Her mom, Janet Koth, of Survivor 6: Amazon, taught her how to make coconut cream pies from scratch. She loves nature and being adventurous. She is in the "Have You Seen This Girl?" section of the December issue of Maxim magazine.

I'm probably wrong though. I dont know if it was people from the show in the commercial or not.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:20:05 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
http://i.tbs.com/v5cache/TBS/Images/Dynamic/i12/trgi_maryann_a_200x80_110920041227.jpg

Kate Koth?

Kate Koth is a 21-year-old farm girl from Manchester, Missouri. Her mom, Janet Koth, of Survivor 6: Amazon, taught her how to make coconut cream pies from scratch. She loves nature and being adventurous. She is in the "Have You Seen This Girl?" section of the December issue of Maxim magazine.

That is not the girl from the commercial.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:40:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Wasn't that ad from a preview of "The New Gilligans Island"  reality show? Pretty sure it was.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:41:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Wasn't that ad from a preview of "The New Gilligans Island"  reality show? Pretty sure it was.

Yeah thats it. No info on the girl though.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:48:11 AM EDT
[#7]
All I was able to find was the name of the Ginger actress... Angela Dodson.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:19:32 AM EDT
[#8]
No one still?

Am I the first?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:00:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Ok where's my prize?

This has got to be the first time I have ever seen arfcom stumped by a question.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:04:46 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
A friend just called and asked if I knew, so I figured I could just google the answer. Not one mention of who she is.

I would love to help, but your question is rather vague.  When you say "their" top commmercials, who it the "they" you are referring to.  That will go a long way in pointing us in the right direction as to what you are talking about.

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:06:37 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would love to help, but your question is rather vague.  When you say "their" top commmercials, who it the "they" you are referring to.  That will go a long way in pointing us in the right direction as to what you are talking about.

I take it you have never seen the pie fight commercial? If you had, you'd know about Maryann
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:25:06 AM EDT
[#12]
I think a link a vid to the commercial is needed to inspire us and refresh our memories
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:26:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:28:32 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I take it you have never seen the pie fight commercial? If you had, you'd know about Maryann

You guessed it right.  After having seen the pic in a subsequent post, I definately haven't seen the commercial.    What is the saying about a hurricane and a screen door?  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:31:04 AM EDT
[#15]
The correct answer is:
[drumroll]
Who gives a shit.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:35:33 AM EDT
[#16]
mms://demand.stream.aol.com/turner/gl/tbs/wm/trgi_piefight_30_300k.wmv
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:51:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Sorry, but the hive has been stumped several times lately.  I did it and shortly after that another guy followed suit.  It's not like discovering a cure for Polio of something but it is a little something special to take to your deathbed.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:03:54 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

You guessed it right.  After having seen the pic in a subsequent post, I definately haven't seen the commercial.    What is the saying about a hurricane and a screen door?  

Enjoy

BOTD WARNING

www.big-boys.com/articles/piefight.html
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:43:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Who's stumped?

google is your friend:  "mary ann pie fight"

I even added the last name... (her real name isn't "Mary Ann Mandy"  )

Nice video!  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:06:18 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Who's stumped?

Nice video!  

That is one of the Maryann's from the show, not the one from the commercial.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:56:20 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who's stumped?

Nice video!  

That is one of the Maryann's from the show, not the one from the commercial.

Damn!  Right you are!

I actually took a look at her face this time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top