Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2005 5:51:22 PM EDT
EMAIL O'REILY AND SEAN HANNITY!!! MAYBE OUR VIEW COULD BE BROUGHT UP ABOUT THE DISGUST OF THE CONFISCATION.

Just a thought.

I did.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:52:21 PM EDT
[#1]
your a racist
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:57:45 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
EMAIL O'REILY AND SEAN HANNITY!!! MAYBE OUR VIEW COULD BE BROUGHT UP ABOUT THE DISGUST OF THE CONFISCATION.

Just a thought.

I did.

Two fucking gasbags Hannity especially.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:01:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just a thought.

I did.

Two fucking gasbags Vannity especially.

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:01:54 PM EDT
[#4]
True.  But if the truth could be told...its a dream.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:05:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just a thought.

I did.

yep criticize everything and do nothing ALL avenues must be explored
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:05:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
True.  But if the truth could be told...its a dream.

Did it yesterday.  As far as I am concerned OReilly is a pretentious cockmuncher and Hannity needs to shut up and go play in traffic while chewing on a gun muzzle.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:07:23 PM EDT
[#7]

I heard Alan Combs say last night, "I am not usually on the side of gun owners, but going into someones home and confiscating their guns is Unconstitutional." I about fell out of my chair.

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:08:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just a thought.

I did.

As I said did it yesterday along with Reps and Sen's.  No suprise nothing yet.

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:10:25 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I heard Alan Combs say last night, "I am not usually on the side of gun owners, but going into someones home and confiscating their guns is Unconstitutional." I about fell out of my chair.

No shit??

Wow.

Bigfeet
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:11:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just a thought.

I did.

good I applaud you
thanks for the support you have done more than 95% of the shit talkers on this board
you have the right to bitch
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:16:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:27:37 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just a thought.

I did.

good I applaud you
thanks for the support you have done more than 95% of the shit talkers on this board
you have the right to bitch

I know all to well.  Your a team memberlook up Voldermoist's HR1703 thread in the archives.  Or one of CRC's many attempts to get vocal support calls and emails.  Berating them does not work, so yeah most just talk shit.  Myself, CitySlicker, and MicroBalrog(An Isreali in Israel still) led fruitless efforts.  Came to find out nothing authored by Ron Paul will ever move out of committee, he is on the GOP shitlist.  We need other help and National outcry and the NRA will not help.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:28:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No shit??

Wow.

Bigfeet

Yep saw that last night too
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:32:18 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm not angry about New Orleans.
Hell, i'm amused at the endless sea of white faces who are 'shocked' at the goings on there.

While 'inner cities' may have an element of urbane-chic that motivates liberals and 'optimists' to live there, they are the LAST place one wants to be when the shit hits.

New Orleans is a classic example of an Inner-City American Negrotocracy asked to run itself without any external influences.
The outside world was cut off due to Katrina and they were left to fend for themselves.

What shocks me is that the outcome shocked anyone.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:42:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Hell, i'm amused at the endless sea of white faces who are 'shocked' at the goings on there.

While 'inner cities' may have an element of urbane-chic that motivates liberals and 'optimists' to live there, they are the LAST place one wants to be when the shit hits.

New Orleans is a classic example of an Inner-City American Negrotocracy asked to run itself without any external influences.

Good point there. Atlanta, D.C. could be the same thing.

Negrotocracy

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:49:55 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Good point there. Atlanta, D.C. could be the same thing.

Negrotocracy

Lets keep it civil this could be an interesting socialogy discussion.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:05:04 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Just a thought.

I did.

writing to those 2 will do as much good, as pissing on yourself in dark pants, you will get a nice warm sensation, but nobody will notice .......they are in no  position to do anything about it

you need to get down to reality, those 2 asshats are nothing but a pair of talking heads, one has his head so far stuck up his ass, and hawking his cheap trinkets, the other has his head buried up bush's ass. nobody takes them with any degree of seriousness, except for the kool-aid drinkers.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:08:40 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

The outside world was cut off due to Katrina and they were left to fend for themselves.

What shocks me is that the outcome shocked anyone.

That is the first time I heard that term.  Definative.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:15:48 PM EDT
[#19]
O'REILY AND SEAN HANNITY....
Tweedle-Dumb  and Tweedle Dee

Better to give it to Cal Thomas or Jim Pinkerton

myit
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:19:19 PM EDT
[#20]
I e-mailed Hannity Friday while he was on the radio.........NUTHIN! Not even a mention of it happening. What a fake!
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:36:39 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
O'REILY AND SEAN HANNITY....
Tweedle-Dumb  and Tweedle Dee Dumber

there that's better
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:36:47 PM EDT
[#22]
This was brought up many times and had many links in the other thread that got locked.

RE: Unconstitutional Firearm Confiscation by New Orleans Police and Louisiana National Guard!!!

Dear Governor Blanco,

New Orleans Police and Louisiana National Guard are now going door-to-door in New Orleans confiscating ALL firearms from law-abiding citizens with no due process, with no warrants and with absolutely NO Constitutional authority to do so!

Both the Louisiana State constitution and the United States Constitution protect the right of the people to keep and bear arms and yet now the New Orleans Chief of Police Edwin Compass has single-handedly obliterated both and has put himself above the State Legislature, the State Constitution AND the US Constitution with one single tyranical pronouncement: "No one will be able to be armed. We will take all weapons."

This must not stand!!!

News footage has recently shown perfectly law-abiding citizens in lightly-hit areas of the city who posed absolutely no threat to anyone being handcuffed while their homes were searched, all their firearms confiscated and then they were released with no charges filed and left with NO MEANS TO DEFEND THEMSELVES from any dangerous criminals, roaming gangs or even dangerous stray animals!

I urge you to use your power to STOP this BLATANTLY unconstitutional, reprehensible and illegal  trampling of the rights of these law-abiding American citizens!

* Email Louisiana Governor Kathleen Babineaux Blanco here (Democrat)

* Email Louisiana Senator David Vittor here (Republican)

* Email Louisiana Senator Mary Landrieu here (Democrat)

US SENATE:
* Locate And Contact YOUR Senators.

US HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES:
* Locate And Contact YOUR Representative.

* Rush Limbaugh: [email protected]
* Bill O'Reilly: [email protected]
* Sean Hannity: www.hannity.com/index/contact-form
* Shepard Smith: [email protected]
* Brit Hume: [email protected]
* Micheal Savage: [email protected]
* Micheal Medved: www.michaelmedved.com/contact.shtml
* Neal Boortz: [email protected]
* Dennis Prager: [email protected]
* Mike Gallagher: [email protected]
* Hugh Hewitt: [email protected]
* Laura Ingraham: [email protected]

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:40:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Sean Vanity is much more concerned about his book deals and ratings rather than us peons...
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:52:43 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

writing to those 2 will do as much good, as pissing on yourself in dark pants, you will get a nice warm sensation, but nobody will notice .......they are in no  position to do anything about it

you need to get down to reality, those 2 asshats are nothing but a pair of talking heads, one has his head so far stuck up his ass, and hawking his cheap trinkets, the other has his head buried up bush's ass. nobody takes them with any degree of seriousness, except for the kool-aid drinkers.

Exactly.
It's amusing how 'our' people view Fox News.
They think that because Fox sells a product geared to the right (much as CNN sells a product geared to the left), they’re (Fox) something more than ordinary product peddlers.
As if Fox is some great moral compass and advocate for the 'silent conservative majority'.

If Rupert Murdoch thought that the Amish were an under-represented political group that looked lucrative enough to build a network around (which was the sole motivating factors for Fox News' inception and it's conservative bend- Rupert knew he could make money), it would be Yoder and Eli rather than Hannity and Colmes.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 9:12:41 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Just a thought.

I did.

I just sent an email to Blowhard O'Reilly. Not holding my breath.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 9:29:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Here's how an O'Reilly debate might go.

O'Reilly makes a number of totally relative and arguable declarative statements as being absolute fact then summates it with a conclusion as to how he is right
He then makes a number of factual statements, loosely associates the facts with his relative statements and hands the totally FUBAR'd situation to the guest for a 'response'.

Something like this.

"The sky is not blue, it's red. I mean, c'mon! The folks know that the sky is red. A number of scientists have concluded that the sky is red, not blue.
Now, you say that the sky is blue. Can you give any proof or support your claim in any way that the sky is blue, even though it's really red? Bear in mind that the sky, being red and not blue, is red."

The guy is a retard extraordinaire.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 12:28:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Hey whatever...I just figured that if enough of us write and present the truth, that maybe, just maybe, it might get air-time.  But if all you want to do is bitch then whatever.  I just thought MAYBE, we can get these talking heads to do something for us...what have you done?

At least I am trying to do something.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top