BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2005 3:38:58 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:46:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:00:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
i bought a m261 22 conversion off the ee and need to find a storage container to fit it and 2 orlite mags. i'd like to have one foam lined.

checked out all the usual suspects <wlamarts and such> and can't find anything close to fitting it. looked at some small pelican cases and they were either WAY to small or WAY to big.

the rough inside dimesion should be 9.5 long x 2.5 high x 5.0 wide.

any suggestions? i never imagined it would be this hard to find a case this size. Sarco wants 29.00 for the original cases but they won't fit the mags and that is over my buget for a storage case.

Small tool/tackel box and foam and make one.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:03:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:50:08 PM EDT
[#4]
JoJo's Gun & Pawn had some Hi-Point factory pistol cases that were about that size.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:53:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top