Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2005 3:03:41 PM EDT
My bud and I are going to light up the scooters and take a four day cruise through parts of Utah. Here in AZ I usually carry some sort of glock in a cross-draw holster so that I can access it with my left hand in case my right hand is preoccupied with the throttle.

Any UT JBT's gonna have heartburn from this?

Thanks.

SD
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:12:28 PM EDT
[#1]
In the southern regions, probably not.  Get close to any city and they most likely will.  Disorderly conduct or disturbing the peace might be things you'd hear.  It's not illegal, but it rattles cages and they will make it painful.  Better to carry concealed in Utah metro areas.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:33:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Open carry is legal, but you dont see it much in the city. The police would probably hassle you in some of the northern towns, and maybe St George, but most small towns down south are probably less jumpy about it.  Open carry in places other than the city is pretty much good to go. National Parks or Monuments are another story.

If you have an AZ CCW permit, it should be good in Utah. I know my Utah permit is good in AZ.

Have a good ride!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top