Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2005 11:29:34 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:37:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I love those Choose your own adventure books.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:42:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:42:43 AM EDT
[#3]
That is great and true
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:42:48 AM EDT
[#4]
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:08:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I would have shot at the rescue helicopter.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:27:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I tried it and got lynched by the KKK.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:31:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I tried it and got lynched by the KKK.

perhaps you shouldn't have shot the elderly woman.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:37:39 PM EDT
[#8]
This is too realistic...
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:38:55 PM EDT
[#9]

You pull your crack pipe out and break it against the floor. You pick up one of the largest shards and start sawing at your wrist. You open up a vein and blood starts pouring out. You get even dizzier. The light in the room fades away. You are dying...

You see a bright light. Are you in Heaven? Glory halluljah! Home to Jesus!

Then you realize you are laying in a hospital bed. Somehow, someone found you dying in the bathroom and your life was saved. You see the calendar on the wall of your hospital room and see that it is a week later.

While you are regaining consciousness, the Reverend Al Sharpton storms into your hospital room. "Dear boy! What has happened to you is a tragedy!" he proclaims. "The poor and the black were left to die in that city. The situation was so horrible that many, just like you fell into despair and tried to end your own lives. This situation cannot be!"

"Yessir, Reverend," you say, still trying to get your head around the situation. "It wuz all fucked up out there."

"It most certainly was," Sharpton says. "And we cannot allow it to happen again. Myself and some other prominent black leaders are putting forth a campaign to blame this situation on the Bush administration.
We would like to use you as an example of the plight of African-Americans in the city of New Orleans who were neglected during the crisis. Will you help your brothers and sisters in the community?"

Just last week, you were a petty thug, stealing tape players out of cars to score your next hit of crack. Now, you're about to become a political symbol like Cindy Sheehan. What else could you say? "Sho' nuff, I do it."

So true...
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:04:42 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
So true...

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top