BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2005 12:16:52 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:22:43 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:32:13 AM EDT
[#2]
"What's ipecac?"

Nobody who looks that geeky should be that dense.  I'd definately do it for $500, though I'd never trust that was what was in the bottle.  I'd go buy some for myself at the drug store.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:42:26 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
"What's ipecac?"

Nobody who looks that geeky should be that dense.  I'd definately do it for $500, though I'd never trust that was what was in the bottle.  I'd go buy some for myself at the drug store.

Ipecac is a taste you will NEVER forget in your life... it is VILE and I had it when i was sick as a kid.

GRANTED! I felt better when all was said and done but you only need a teaspoonful to toss your cookies... What that guy had was crossing the line of suicide.

You take it and wait fa few minutes.. about 5-15 and forget it... the waterworks have started and you dont feel like they are EVER gonna stop.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:44:18 AM EDT
[#4]
OH AND BTW if you can believe it there is an actual IPECAC ABUSE HOT LINE!!!

People actually and WILLINGLY drink this stuff (Anorexics and Bulemics) EW.. NO F**KING WAY!!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:46:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I duno, might be a good way to work out those ab muscles.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:49:16 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

...but you only need a teaspoonful to toss your cookies... What that guy had was crossing the line of suicide.

I was just thinking the same thing...about a quarter of a coke bottle?  A sip would have done it.  Ack.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:23:23 AM EDT
[#7]
i think canola oil would go down easier...
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:33:59 AM EDT
[#8]
it must have been watered down, it looked like a liquid, not syrupy.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:41:55 AM EDT
[#9]
tag for home
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top