Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2005 2:35:27 PM EDT
Well, who'd a thunk it...a couple of talking heads and some experts being quite critical of Mayor Fuckstick and Gov. Do Nothing.  Well, the cat's out of the bag now...they even had some one from the Red Cross saying the Gov. told them to stay away, as the security situation was so bad.  

Yep....no WONDER Congressional Dems are already backing off their calls for an independent inquiry.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:38:19 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Well, who'd a thunk it...a couple of talking heads and some experts being quite critical of Mayor Fucktick and Gov. Do Nothing.  Well, the cat's out of the bag now...they even had some one from the Red Cross saying the Gov. told them to stay away, as the security situation was so bad.  

Yep....no WONDER Congressional Dems are already backing off their calls for an independent inquiry.  

[libtard] But it's Bush's fault.  He didn't send help right away.  It doesn't matter that he followed the law, he should have taken care of all those people.[/libtard]

That report will get buried.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:44:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Heard a blurb about the RC being denied entry to the 'Dome by NoLo Authorities on the radio last night.

The real issue is how much the voters of LA (and NoLo, if they are repopulated by the next election) remember of their official's lack of preparedness (Storm? What storm?) and reaction (blame Bush!)
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:55:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, it's continuing...just saw Fred Barnes, Mort Condracke, and Charles Krauthammer calling both Nagin and Blanco incompetent...and highlighting the Gov's inaction with the Red Cross, and her 3 day failure to sign the agreement turning the show over to the Feds, among other things, and then crackin' on the rest of the media for their atrociously one sided coverage.  

Well, when the dust settles, Blanco's name will be mud, no question.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:18:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Well it looks like the dems have gone and shot themselves in the foot again.  As usual they try to blame Bush and us evil republicans and once again it has not worked.  Look for this to blow back on the dems such as Pelosi and Dean.  It's quite obvious to anyone with a brain that your first line of defence starts at home with your local politicians.  I hope they do have an investiagation, it will just further go to illustate how inept and fucking incompetent the dems are.  

Ya know, someone needs to show the dems some basic gun safety, you can only shoot yourself with an NG so many times before you run out of body parts to shoot.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:41:01 PM EDT
[#6]
It's getting even better....Anderson Cooper just grillled the dumbass police chief about the buses, and why they didn't use them.  Man, you should have heard the song and dance he came up with...it was comical.

The lid is coming off the degree of ineptitude within the city government and their utter malfeasance in the aftermath of this storm...the snowball is now rolling down hill.  

Believe it or not, I've also heard similar stuff on MSNBC within the last hour.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:44:52 PM EDT
[#7]
When in doubt remember this:

1)  Someonme else is always responsible fo the unfortunqate outcome of my decisions
2)  Its probably the government (the officials of which no-one can name)
3)  I am "entitled".
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:48:48 PM EDT
[#8]
From the NY Times link:

Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld has said deployment of National Guard soldiers to Iraq, including a brigade from Louisiana, did not affect the relief mission, but Ms. Blanco disagreed.

"Over the last year, we have had about 5,000 out, at one time," she said. "They are on active duty, serving in Iraq and Afghanistan. That certainly is a factor."

She just had to get that partisan dig in about the war in Iraq.  Those people never quit, even when they are drowning.

Damn!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:49:33 PM EDT
[#9]
MSNBC was all over this yesterday evening as well. Joe Scarborough even made the comparison between this hurricane and those last year in Florida. He said the difference in the recovery efforts was the result of the response at the state level. He then stated Jeb Bush did a terrific job and provided great leadership while the LA governor did just the opposite. He cited this example when defending Michael Brown also, showing how Brown handled all the previous disastes well. This isn't going away soon. What's funny, the democrats calling for all these investigations are likely going to get them. But I doubt they will get the outcome they had hoped for.  

My goodness. Time after time after time, those liberal idiots just keep hanging themselves. And we don't even have to give them a rope! They use their own. Bahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:50:02 PM EDT
[#10]
They had "Screaming Dean" squirming pretty bad on CNN today .
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:54:04 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I recall that he said that the fiasco was because of race.  What was the gist of the interview they had with him?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:54:06 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
It's getting even better....Anderson Cooper just grillled the dumbass police chief about the buses, and why they didn't use them.  Man, you should have heard the song and dance he came up with...it was comical.

The lid is coming off the degree of ineptitude within the city government and their utter malfeasance in the aftermath of this storm...the snowball is now rolling down hill.  

Believe it or not, I've also heard similar stuff on MSNBC within the last hour.  

Anyone know if there is a clip of this?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:57:49 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I recall that he said that the fiasco was because of race.  What was the gist of the interview they had with him?

when all else fails play the race card.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:38:40 PM EDT
[#14]

It was a hoot hearing that! Dems first to call for an investigation, Bush himself said he was going to head it up, truth starting filtering out and the Demotards started backing up. Gotta love a Dagwood Shit Sandwich served cold.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top