Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2005 1:09:44 PM EDT
I am going to the gun show in Greenville, SC tommorrow at the Expo Center. I heard on the news that they were housing some refugees there. About 1000 I think. hinking.gif This could be interesting! Lol. Jdman
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:10:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow, that sounds...interesting.  Be careful.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:11:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Do the dealers accept debit card payments?  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:12:47 PM EDT
[#3]
They have cancelled some in DFW because of the same thing, call ahead, gas ain't cheap no mo.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:47:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I called the Expo center to see if it is still on for tomorrow, and I was told by the woman and her supervisor that in the history of Expo Center there had never been a gun show in their building.  Both of them got really pissed-off when I mentioned the word gun.  Typical locals.

A local radio station gave the phone # 864-233-8892 to call for more information about the show.  The announcer didn't know if it was still on, but it might be worth a call if you're a long drive away.z
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:52:38 PM EDT
[#5]
same thing happening in PHX tomorow, hey the brothas gots to get themselves some new gats.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:35:47 PM EDT
[#6]
The Scientologists headquarters in Clearwater, Florida use to house gun shows in the late 60's, early 70's.  Machine guns were on display at the gun shows.    

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:20:17 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I am going to the gun show in Greenville, SC tommorrow at the Expo Center. I heard on the news that they were housing some refugees there. About 1000 I think. This could be interesting! Lol. Jdman

you better be pack'n some hit bro..
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:14:02 AM EDT
[#8]
How about pickin' up a couple refugees at the show and bring them home for work detail?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top