Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2005 11:49:35 AM EDT

Ok, I just plonked down my $'s.
Now what?
Logged out and logged back in, nothing different.
Like, uh, huh?

DaddyDett
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:53:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I found a thread that said it can take up to a week.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:01:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for supporting the site DaddyDett!

The memberships are added in manually, usually on the weekends. So you'll likely see the upgrade later this weekend. But it could be next weekend. Depends a whole lot on how much other stuff Goatboy has to do.

But your membership date will start the day he upgrades your account. Not on the day you send the money in. You'll get a full 52 weeks of Team membership.

And as slow as my connection is today there's probably 5 or 6 other Team members that have responded by now.

Don't frett. It's coming!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:04:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Bob.
Now, go rip up some pavement on that RZ!

DaddyDett
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:11:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I also payed my money and how will we know when it takes effect....e-mail, im, ect?

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:19:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I also payed my money and how will we know when it takes effect....e-mail, im, ect?

Thanks

You know? I don't remember. Probably.

But one day you'll log on and see the "Team Member" and have a generic avatar. You'll know for sure then.

Quoted:
Now, go rip up some pavement on that RZ!

I didn't get it running this summer. Needed fork seals and a battery. And before I could do that my car up and died. Engine went out. So I had to spend all my hoarded loot for a car, or engine. Whichever came first. It was a '94 Dodge Intrepid. Hell of it is, it gets better gas mileage than the bike. Somehow that seemed rather important for the last half of summer.

But there's always next summer!!  

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:27:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Maybe when I log on all these bells and whistles will go off and then I will know!!

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:30:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:37:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
email notification.  

Thanks for the info        
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top