Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2005 11:31:22 AM EDT
Only part time and a 3-month contract, but it's a job.
Monster.com indirectly was helpful. Applied for a job Adecco Technical had posted on monster. Yesterday the Adeeco rep called and said there was another position and did I want her to submit my resume. I of course said yes and she set up an interview with the other company that day. Had the interview at 2, got home around 3 and she had left a message on my answering machine already. Called her back and got the good news.
And if it comes up, no I was not on unemployment
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:06:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Congratulations.  I hope that it leads to something full time.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:11:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Good luck, I just posted a resume on monster.com, hope it works
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:16:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Congratulations Sharky!  Now start saving funds to give to your favorite EBR dealer.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:20:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Congrats, I'm hoping to hear about a job next week. It's been a long haul. (Haven't been on unemployment either. )
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top