Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2005 9:05:14 AM EDT
Saw this at work today .  Employment opportunity . Storm clean up . Transportation ,food and lodging
provided .  $ 10 per hour .   LVI Services  713  991 - 0480  

Please check this out yourself . I'm only repeating what I saw .
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:11:00 AM EDT
[#1]
it might be legit..........but there will be more people thinking up ways of how to turn this disaster into a scam to fleece money from desperate  people looking for work. this is a golden opportunity for the scammers
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:16:40 AM EDT
[#2]
$10 plus you cant be armed, to dig though shit to find a half decayed corpse.....Not me!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:26:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I only posted it because people were asking . I guess if your unemployed , it might be something to look at .       LVI has a website .
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:12:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I'd like to run for the office of mayor. I have absolutely no political experience and I have never held any type of political office. However, after seeing for the last week and a half what actually passes for progress in the big easy, I have come to realize that I could do the mayors job 10 times better than he could with one arm tied behind my back. I'd at least have the common sense enough to move the school buses before they become flooded by a catagory 5 hurricane.

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:20:28 AM EDT
[#5]
there are plenty of unemployeed people in shelters in TX that NEED a job... why are they not being " voluntered " to go . ?

earn cash .. have a place to stay that isnt on a statium floor and be closer to home..  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:25:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
there are plenty of unemployeed people in shelters in TX that NEED a job... why are they not being " voluntered " to go . ?

earn cash .. have a place to stay that isnt on a statium floor and be closer to home..  

Those people have not worked a day in their life...They have not worked for 3 generations !!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:26:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

+1, makes sense (one would think)
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:31:54 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Those people have not worked a day in their life...They have not worked for 3 generations !!!

+1000
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:34:10 AM EDT
[#9]
If you are from the area, you get $3600.00 in gift cards from the first of dozens of agencies trying to woo you to vote for their politicans, free food, lodging and entertainment. If you are a refugee in Charlotte you get free NFL football tickets and FREE food at the game.  In six months you will get a new house or apartment FREE.  Why the hell would you go home and break a sweat for ten dollars??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top