Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2001 4:14:03 PM EDT
Someone at the ADL (probably Mark Pitcavage, HELLO MARK!) is working hard to justify their own job.

[url]www.adl.org/hate_symbols/numbers_4-19.html[/url]

According to the site, 4/19 is a "HATE NUMBER" used by "anti-government racists" as Waco and the OKC bombing happened on those days. Umm, hello???? Many of the people killed at Waco were black, and many of the people killed at the Murrah Building where white.  How does this relate to racism?????

Oh yes, as 4/19 is also Patriot's Day (The "shot heard around the world" of the American Revolution April 19, 1775) anyone celebrating this day must be an "anti-government racist" too.
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 4:21:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Personally, my favorite racist number is 55/17.

And yes I have it tattooed. On my ass.

What's your favorite hate number?
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 4:31:23 PM EDT
[#2]

[url]http://www.adl.org/hate-patrol/info/default.htm[/url]

WOW!!!!
By accident I activated this
and it wouldn't let me come back here.
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 4:35:39 PM EDT
[#3]
It gave a warning that
this place provides links
to a site that provides
"Tools for the [i]discriminating[/i] armed professional."

Link Posted: 7/20/2001 6:15:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Personally, my favorite racist number is 55/17.

And yes I have it tattooed. On my ass.

What's your favorite hate number?
View Quote

55/17
What does it stand for?
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 6:28:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 6:39:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw that 311 is a hate number too. They mentioned that there's a band by that same name that is not "hate-oriented."
As I recall 311 stands for Indecent Exposure in police lingo. Anyone want to verify/correct this?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top