Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2005 8:16:27 AM EDT
I have a friend who's grandson is dying of a strange weird disease called Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.  She's trying to raise money to help the boy and asked me to build her a website for a business she started.  I did [for free of course] and that's were my troubles started.

Her business is she is a dog show secretary.  She sets up shows and collects entries for the shows.  The site I built for her is for people to automatically pay for their entries for these shows. She's paid a few dollars for each entry and as long as everything is fairly automated she makes money.

Anyway, I'm having a difficult time making it simple for people to use.  I've racked my brain trying to figure out ways for people to pay for their entries - typically people will have more than one dog with multiple entries per dog and they will need to make selections based on the total amount of entries they have.  Now most of these people know what entries they're required to make but that's about the extent of their abilities.

She doesn't have a shopping cart, she uses Paypal to manage her payments.  I've never really used paypal in this function before.

So what I'm asking is for you to click on her site: Aneta's Dog Shows

Click on the link to National Beagle Club of America and look at the instructions and see if you can figure out a simplier way for me to explain how to pay for the entires.  The AKC requires that every entry is done on an AKC approved entry form so that is why I have that they have to either download the entry form in MS WORD and email it to Aneta or that they download it in PDF and fax it to her.  Any idea on how to make that simplier would be helpful too.

Thanks!  Patty
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:07:50 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:20:53 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I have a friend who's grandson is dying of a strange weird disease called Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.  

Jerry just had a telethon for that.  He has had one every year for the last 40 years.

MDA
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:26:26 PM EDT
[#3]
There different.

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have a friend who's grandson is dying of a strange weird disease called Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.  

Jerry just had a telethon for that.  He has had one every year for the last 40 years.

MDA

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:49:17 PM EDT
[#4]
They are different but you're right Jerry Lewis does do a telephon for this too.  There is no known cure or treatment for it but hopefully with funding there will be more studies done. Patty
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top