Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Posted: 9/9/2005 4:20:50 AM EDT
I came home from work this morning and saw my telephone laying on the floor, I picked it up. well that wasnt my phone because my GF and I have the same phone, I unlocked by pressing the two buttoms that do it. when doing that I noticed she had a few missed calls, well I didnt recognize the name because  I pretty much know everybody she knows. the phone had 8 missed calls and and I walked into the bedroom and layed down on the bed waking her up for work like always. I told her that she had some missed calls and she asked from who, I told her and she tried to ignore it so I asked more in depth into who this person is. after getting somewhere she was just saying that he is some kid who she talked to once but never did again. well after that I went into the living room and checked on the 'puter and went to one of her e-mail accounts and low-and-behold there he was. she was right, he is a young guy. he had sent her some nude pics of himself and I found another guy, nude also. when she walked into the living to go to the kitchen, I asked her about them, see she has no where to go. she said they were not the same person even so strangly that the first name on the phone's caller ID and the name on the e-mail is the same (not user name but the real name of the person who registered). she is in the shower now, so I will be posting a follow-up as soon as she gets out and explains herself, its 7:25am here in dallas and she leaves in a little bit. I will let you guys know whats up after that, I have to. right now I am in so much rage my hands are shaking and I had to do something with them. see you guys in a little bit
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:22:24 AM EDT
[#1]
You THINK???

Run, don't walk.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:22:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Take everything she owns and put it on the lawn for her while she's at work.

Kick her out.

She will not change.

You deserve better.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:23:56 AM EDT
[#3]
BTW, you have a right to be mad because she isn't being honest but you two aren't married.

ETA: If she isn't honest about the situation, see above posts.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:25:11 AM EDT
[#4]
7 years and 8 months we have been together

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:27:39 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
BTW, you have a right to be mad because she isn't being honest but you two aren't married.

ETA: If she isn't honest about the situation, see above posts.

It doesn't matter if you're married or not.  If you're in a committed relationship, this is wrong.  If you think it should be OK to see other people, then you need to sit down and spell that out plainly with your partner BEFORE you sneak around and do stuff like this.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:27:59 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Thats comman law married in alabama
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:28:57 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Kick her out.

She will not change.

You deserve better.

+1

Hasta la vista, bitch.

HH
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:30:51 AM EDT
[#8]
I definitely don't know anything about your relationship other than trust is obviously an issue but she may be looking to other people because you haven't commited yourself to marriage.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:31:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:36:28 AM EDT
[#10]
run forest, RUN!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:39:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Be kind and understanding and not accusatory, and ask if you can talk about things after work.
then take everything she owns and put it on the lawn for her while she's at work.

Kick her out.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:41:01 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I definitely don't know anything about your relationship other than trust is obviously an issue but she may be looking to other people because you haven't commited yourself to marriage.

+1.

And it's always a bad idea to check out someone else's email account.  You obviously have trust issues in your relationship anyway.  Sounds like it's over, but probaby was over WAY BEFORE she started up with this phone/internet thing.

Sorry.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:41:16 AM EDT
[#13]
To the curb my friend..... to the curb.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:41:37 AM EDT
[#14]
check places like www.sdc.com and www.adultfriendfinder.com , see if she has an account.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:41:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Sorry to hear that.

Better kick her to the curb.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:42:19 AM EDT
[#16]
IM inbound ...
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:42:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Dude there is alot of hot women in Texas - move on!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:46:28 AM EDT
[#18]
you shouldn't even ask:

get out right NOW!!!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:48:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Her email isn't [email protected] is it?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:50:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Boot + door.....
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:53:58 AM EDT
[#21]
If those guys sent nude pics to her, you can bet she sent nude pics of herself to them.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:54:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Damn man, really sorry to hear that.  That's terrible.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:00:05 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
If those guys sent nude pics to her, you can bet she sent nude pics of herself to them.

If I were you I would check her outgoing messages folder on her email account(s).  

You might be surprised..........

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:00:18 AM EDT
[#24]
tag to see where this goes
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:03:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Sell her stuff and buy an XM607 buttstock...  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:04:40 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

+1 Was thinking the same thing
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:04:54 AM EDT
[#27]
You shouldn't put her stuff out on your lawn. That's just wrong.

Wait until she leaves for work and then donate all of her stuff to the Salvation Army. They can use all the help they can get right now.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:05:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Toss her out, you won't regret it in time.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:07:35 AM EDT
[#29]
WOW 7 years! sorry dude!  she's way past benifit of the doubt from what you've told us.  plus you clearly don't trust her, so it does sound like closing time!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:08:43 AM EDT
[#30]

Don't do anything that would put yourself in jail. Get the property that you want to keep and/or irreplacable and put it in a storage unit or freinds house. If your name is on the lease or morgage kick her out. If it the other way around get your sh*t and move TODAY! Do not go back, do not collect $200.00 . Life is too F*ckin' short to put up with someone you cannot trust. If you choose to work things out do it from separate homes.
 Just my two cents...Been their , done that.

Jake
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:10:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Hey Donovan, been there, done that. It's probably impossible for you to understand right now, but she's doing you a favor. At least you don't have to give her your house and half your pay.

It'll take all the discipline you have, but ditch her and never look back. Don't try to get revenge, don't do anything stupid. Your goal should be getting your head back together and moving on. It'll happen faster if you can cut ALL contact with her. Try to come away from this experience with wisdom instead of bitterness.

The fact that you were suspicious enough to snoop through her phone and email means your relationship wasn't worth having, anyway.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:12:47 AM EDT
[#32]
What Rodent said.....
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:13:05 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

And if you've been together that long and not married, you've known
deep down inside she was capable of this anyway.

Go now while you still can, don't sit here talking to us about it.

There is no changing someone that can do this.  And no use confronting
her.  She will lie and apologize and blow you to shut you up.

She cannot change her nature, and you have found one whose nature
is to lie and cheat.

Get out while you can.   Please please trust me on this.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:14:36 AM EDT
[#34]
And people wonder why couples who shack up either A) never get married or B) end up getting divorced at a much higher rate than those who didn't shack up first.

Dump her now.  I hope her name isn't on the lease.

If so, get your guns to a friend's house NOW!  Move out yourself.  Change your phone number, etc.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:18:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Be thankful that you found this out before you got married.

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:20:07 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Kick her out.

She will not change.

You deserve better.

Better yet take everything you want and leave while she is at work.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:21:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Don't do anything drastic, but tell her this is strike 1, 2, and 2.5.

Edited: I bet this is the longest shower she ever takes.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:21:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Grab those nude pics of the guy and post them everywhere on the internet (not here please).  Especially on any local forums where he's from or any gay websites.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:21:55 AM EDT
[#39]
If it's your house, change the locks and put her stuff on the lawn. Don't answer any of her calls or emails, ever.

If it's her house, take all your stuff and be gone by the time she gets home. Never even call her again, just disappear from her world.

It'll be the hardest thing you've ever done, but if you can manage it you'll look back on this time with self-respect. And in the long term, it'll be the hardest blow for her.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:22:05 AM EDT
[#40]
She just wants to be loved.
Perfect time to propose.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:26:46 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Grab those nude pics of the guy and post them everywhere on the internet (not here please).  Especially on any local forums where he's from or any gay websites.

Why?  It's not that guys fault, he's just trying to pork some chick he met on the Internet.

Don't blame him..........   That's like blaming Nicole for OJ killing her.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:27:30 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
If it's your house, change the locks and put her stuff on the lawn. Don't answer any of her calls or emails, ever.

If it's her house, take all your stuff and be gone by the time she gets home. Never even call her again, just disappear from her world.

It'll be the hardest thing you've ever done, but if you can manage it you'll look back on this time with self-respect. And in the long term, it'll be the hardest blow for her.

And if you don't do exactly that, you'll regret it for the rest of your life.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:28:15 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I disagree - lot tools on the net.
That said -
Sorry man - there is a lesson here in all of this.
Don't shack up - there is a reason it is frowned upon.
nothing good comes of it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:29:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Specop, you deserve to be slapped you whipped bastard, for that and showing your ass bent over your jetta.  Rodent and Hokie are right.  Shag ass, or kick her out.  I'd probably say you should call her a whore and everything else but if your in rage so bad that your shaking, then it might turn violent and that's NO GOOD.  If it's cause you were upset and you knew you wouldn't, then she needs to know what she is.    You seem like a decent enough guy.  Kick the bitch out.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:32:31 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Specop, you deserve to be slapped you whipped bastard, for that and showing your ass bent over your jetta.  Rodent and Hokie are right.  Shag ass, or kick her out.  I'd probably say you should call her a whore and everything else but if your in rage so bad that your shaking, then it might turn violent and that's NO GOOD.  If it's cause you were upset and you knew you wouldn't, then she needs to know what she is.    You seem like a decent enough guy.  Kick the bitch out.

Hey, I was just tryin to be different. You know, take the road less travelled. No one else recommended marryin her so figured that would definately be the road less travelled.
Obviously I wouldnt expect him to do it however.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:34:07 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey, I was just tryin to be different. You know, take the road less travelled. No one else recommended marryin her so figured that would definately be the road less travelled.

Dunno, that idiot still wants to marry Jennifer Wilbanks....
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:36:14 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dunno, that idiot still wants to marry Jennifer Wilbanks....

He needs to be bitch slapped....
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:38:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Lawrence// Yeah I get that feeling too//Lawrence
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:40:14 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
She just wants to be loved.
Perfect time to propose.

That right there is funny, I don't care who you are.

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:40:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Get the fuck out.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top