Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2005 12:43:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:47:45 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
discuss...

You're country is going to hell right in front of your eyes from symptoms you can see and prove and you come along and post OLD tinfoil hat bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:48:04 AM EDT
[#2]
tag for when GF is not sleeping.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:49:34 AM EDT
[#3]
One) He sounds gay
Two) He sounds dumb
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:57:41 AM EDT
[#4]
That guy bores me.  He sounds like Mr Rogers.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:57:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
discuss...

You're country is going to hell right in front of your eyes from symptoms you can see and prove and you come along and post OLD tinfoil hat bullshit.

hey now i just posted this because 9-11 is this sunday im not saying i agree of disagree with it. cool down there tex.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:09:11 AM EDT
[#6]
This crap was old the first half-dozen times it was posted.

Now is just a pathetic tribute to tin foil hat wearers everywhere.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:29:46 AM EDT
[#7]
This is the first time I have seen this.  I got about 20 mins into it and I just couldn't take anymore.  Discuss?  He is a dumbass.  He had a conclusion and then gave  FaCts to support it while pushing aside any other logical answer.  Ex. New Youk had an emergancy type office in building 7 that had its own water and air supply.  Why didn't they use this as a lookout point.   Hmmmm... let's think about this.  Oh, I know.  The fucking building is on fire. Yeah that's it.  His video is so full of these type of holes and dumb-ass statements that....  Well I think I made my point.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:41:14 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
www.prisonplanet.com/painful_deceptions_excerpt.wmv

discuss...

How hairy are his palms?

That's a better Question to ask.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:06:11 PM EDT
[#9]
hmmm
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:17:05 PM EDT
[#10]
People who post this stuff should be banned outright.

It's an insult to the victims of 9/11 and the heros of the NYPD, FDNY, and the passengers of Flight 93, not to mention the people in and around the Pentagon.

It's old. It's inaccurate. It's BULL SHIT. And it's a damn shame people have been dumbed down to the point where they actually believe it.

ETA: Post 5K on this.

I don't know whether I should be happy I spent it defending the memories of those victims of 9/11, or pissed I spent it discussing such worthless bull shit.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:23:07 PM EDT
[#11]
His logic is retarded.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:25:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
discuss...

hey now i just posted this because 9-11 is this sunday im not saying i agree of disagree with it. cool down there tex.

so why post something that is so stupid, that the average person can see it for the crock of shit it is?  

My guess is that you are not on the level of the average person.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:32:49 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm not going to waste my time watching this kind of mindless crap but I would be willing to bet that they imply the Pentagon was hit with bomb or a drone or something other than an airliner full of innocent people.  Am I right?

Well, the answer to such bullshit is simple............. Let's say someone staged this attack and lets say they flew a remote bomb laden drone into the side of the Pentagon.  Tell me this.  How did they turn off all the video cameras???  How did they do that since a video of anything other than a 757 would have raised a few questions, ya think?

Now, I know that no such video exist either way but how did they know that would happen?  The DC metro area is one of the largest in the US and it is one of the most visited tourist sites in the world.  How did they know that some tourist wouldn't have a video camera trained on the building when it happened.  How did they know that a security cam wasn't pointed in the general direction?  Well, they couldn't have planned that.  The fact that there is no video is a freak happening.  Odds are that several cams would have been rolling especially considering how long after the WTC hits the Pentagon got it.  No one could have planned that.................end of discussion!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:37:03 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
discuss...

You'reYour country is going to hell right in front of your eyes from symptoms you can see and prove and you come along and post OLD tinfoil hat bullshit.

But yeah.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:43:08 PM EDT
[#15]
That guy is full of shit. He misrepresents facts and takes words out of context to construct a specious argument.

In particular, he takes quotes from fire engineering magazine way out of context, knowing that most people don't read such specialty publications. Well I do happen to read Fire Engineering MAgazine. The article he quotes from, while critical of the government investigation, agrees with the commonly accepted theory that fire brought down the towers. Not only that but the Technical Editor of FEM said so explicitly on national television and ridiculed this particular conspiracy theory.

There was enough steel left over from the site for NIST to conduct tests of the steel. The report was realeased earlier this year, and is widely accepted by structural engineers and fire investigators.

The theory that fire couldn't have brought the towers and building 7 down, and that explosives must be responsible is ludicrous. Steel doesn't have to melt for the building to collapse. It loses its strength well below the melting point.

Ask yourself this simple question: why do they put fireproofing on structural steel? Because steel is vulnerable to fire. What happened on 9-11? A bigass fire.

It's true that steel buildings haven't collapsed due to fire before. That doesn't mean it's impossible. We didn't know everything about how materials behave in fire in 2001. We don't know it all today, either.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:50:55 PM EDT
[#16]
It's just too unlikely to Alex Jones that Islamic terrorists would attack the WTC.  It makes much more sense that the US government did it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:03:34 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
It's just too unlikely to Alex Jones that Islamic terrorists would attack the WTC.  It makes much more sense that the US government did it.

Yeah, because...
....er.....
....nevermind.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:22:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Is this the Forsake the troops fuck?
"We have a crummy military in either case."
Fuck this guy.

Soren
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top