Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2005 8:48:11 PM EDT
A smart enemy attacks when his foe is most vulnerable. Al Qaida is not stupid, blinded by ideology yes, but not stupid.
The Muzzies like the significant date thingy and Sept 11th is Sunday.

Do they have the assets in place to attack because if they do, Sunday is a good day for them?

What do you think?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:49:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Sunday is Sept. 11
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:50:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I have 4k of 7.62x39.

Bring it fuckers.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:51:39 PM EDT
[#3]
yes--ANY day is good for them....

i dont think that we will be attacked soon (in this country)
while we are recovering from the economy, the storm, the war, etc,  al quadia is busy hunkering down

if we are attacked, well we will just blame Bush, like we did for everything else

damn libertarians

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:51:52 PM EDT
[#4]

I honestly don't think they will go for a "significant" date like 9/11 - simply because they know that our security is slightly more alert on those days.

I think those fuckers have something big in the works, and they will implement it on their own timetable - but they will implement it as soon as they are ready.

I do ALSO believe that our security agencies (and the Brits and the French) have probably undone a lot of such plans.  Let's hope we can stay one step ahead, but let's PLAN for being one step behind.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:52:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Sunday is Sept. 11

OK. Everyone relax.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:53:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I have 4k of 7.62x39.

Bring it fuckers.

Is that all? You need to stock up.

Now if you had 100k rounds, I might be impressed
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:55:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Shit, Thanks for reminding me, my anniversy is on Monday the 12th
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:56:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
A smart enemy attacks when his foe is most vulnerable. Al Qaida is not stupid, blinded by ideology yes, but not stupid.
The Muzzies like the significant date thingy and Sept 11th is Saturday.

Do they have the assets in place to attack because if they do, Sunday is a good day for them?

What do you think?

I'll bet that the good followers of the ROPOS (Religion Of Piece Of Serenity) are disappointed that they won't have to do any real hard work to kick down the internally rotten state of Amerika; they merely have to wait until the next big hurricane strikes, or any Democrat is elected to a higher position than dogcatcher for it all to fall apart.

I'm sorry, but that... that video of lawful Americans being forcefully disarmed by criminals and thugs wearing badges MAKES ME WANNA .
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:56:53 PM EDT
[#9]
I would like to think if they DID have something planned (and I hope to hell they DON'T) the Gubmint would at least give some sort of advanced warning as far as intel they've heard or seen and raise the alert level.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:57:17 PM EDT
[#10]
If they're fellin' froggy...
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:57:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Hmmmm, you are running a little light. Please stock up. I have the west TX zone, you take your zone. 4k x 3 minimum please.

Quoted:
I have 4k of 7.62x39.

Bring it fuckers.

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:01:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I have 4k of 7.62x39.

Bring it fuckers.

Ahhh.  I don't think they're going to attack your house with small arms.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:08:06 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have 4k of 7.62x39.

Bring it fuckers.

It may very well be an attack with small arms on several malls across America.

Oh, and get out of my thread asshat.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:10:06 PM EDT
[#14]
"We" aren't all that vulnerable. But the sheep are.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:10:16 PM EDT
[#15]
NG confiscating your weapons in your home is more damaging than AQ.

9/11 came a couple days early this year.

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:11:35 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
"We" aren't all that vulnerable. But the sheep are.

True, but my question adresses the "royal" we.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:12:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Car bombs and suicide bombs.
I have said it before, that will be the next phase in the attatcks on the US. Just as it has happened in many countries around the world.

Too hard to pull of another large scale assault, but several small ones could be very easy and with no real way to combat it. Look at what happened in a few subways overseas. It hasnt been what, 3 months or so and its not talked about at all anymore.

CH
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:13:43 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have 4k of 7.62x39.

Bring it fuckers.

It may very well be an attack with small arms on several malls across America.

Oh, and get out of my thread asshat.

That does it, I'm staying away from Mall of America
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:14:03 PM EDT
[#19]
BTW, I don't think Sunday would be as tempting because outside of sporting events and churches, there aren't as many "big" targets on that day. It seems they prefer hitting during weekdays and during working hours where the most people are using public transit or are out in the biggest numbers. They like the most casualties possible.

OTOH, they have also been known to strike hotels and resorts in popular vacation spots (see Bali and Egypt). So weekends are doable.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:20:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Well, let's see.  
1.  An attack would obviously cause a lot of casualties.  However there is also:
2.  Everyone is looking at NO and a LOT of assets are tied up down there right now, leaving us weak at emergency response in other areas.
3.  We are as weak as we have ever been politically.  The blame game is going full force and the division in America is as bad as it has ever been.
and
4.  An attack right now could render GWB politically irrelevant.

I'm with you pooby.  If they have assets in place, they will be used this weekend.  IMO.

Anyone who would think otherwise has their head in the sand.

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:21:19 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I honestly don't think they will go for a "significant" date like 9/11 - simply because they know that our security is slightly more alert on those days.

I think those fuckers have something big in the works, and they will implement it on their own timetable - but they will implement it as soon as they are ready.

I do ALSO believe that our security agencies (and the Brits and the French) have probably undone a lot of such plans.  Let's hope we can stay one step ahead, but let's PLAN for being one step behind.

I totally agree with the above comments.

This is not directed at any particular poster but lots of us have thousands of rounds of ammo.  Can someone give me a scenario where we would have a chance to use it?

For the most part, the deed is done and the fuckers are dead by the time we know the attack has happened.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:24:51 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Well, let's see.  
1.  An attack would obviously cause a lot of casualties.  However there is also:
2.  Everyone is looking at NO and a LOT of assets are tied up down there right now, leaving us weak at emergency response in other areas.
3.  We are as weak as we have ever been politically.  The blame game is going full force and the division in America is as bad as it has ever been.
and
4.  An attack right now could render GWB politically irrelevant.

I'm with you pooby.  If they have assets in place, they will be used this weekend.  IMO.

Anyone who would think otherwise has their head in the sand.

Militarily, it would be a smart move to launch a big attack on us now. If they can, they will.

The other side of that coin is if it doesnt happen, it shows they are weak.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:27:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Well, my best friends father in law is the head of the US border patrol in texas. He is not a tin-foil hat type (ex USMC Colonel). He said be prepared...

9/11 is going to be bring your ar15 and 4 mags to work day...
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:29:18 PM EDT
[#24]
I know that they would want a big event, with many deaths, but a few small incidents, on the west coast, and northeast coast would really fuck up our ability to deal with them, especially with so many assets down on the gulf. The disruption would be expensive, and I think they will figure that out eventually. 1k of 7.62x39. 500 5.45, 3k of 556, 500 762x51. I need more
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:34:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Hope they bring something on one of our posts in Germany. We got copious ammo here, and plenty of weaponry that still has a light coat of dust from Iraq, waiting for another chance to taste some Hadji.

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:36:26 PM EDT
[#26]
20 tangos, in 20 cities, spraying ONE magazine in a crowded mall, would seriously fuck this country right now.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:46:06 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
20 tangos, in 20 cities, spraying ONE magazine in a crowded mall, would seriously fuck this country right now.

+1

I’m surprised that hasn’t happened yet.  Maybe in a concealed carry state, one would have a chance to fight back.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:46:55 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
The Muzzies like the significant date thingy and Sept 11th is Sunday.

What do you think?

I 'fear' the gov more than the ... err any other bad guy.

Edit:  Erg.. this place has made me paranoid.. damn you arfcom!! *shakes fist*  
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:48:29 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

I’m surprised that hasn’t happened yet.  Maybe in a concealed carry state, one would have a chance to fight back.

Pooby is right, and even if we did fight back, or take a few out, the initial shock would cause a serious ripple in the economy. Not to mention all the idiots that would want their $2000 debit card.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:52:26 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sunday is Sept. 11

OK. Everyone relax.

Dont say relax... I think they are gonna parachute into this country as "canadians" and...

...OH SHIT!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:54:11 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I 'fear' the gov more than the ... err any other bad guy.

Sadly, after today, you are 100% correct.

.gov destroyed it's support for the WOT today, thanks to the actions of the NG in NO.The nation is far more likely to see a mil issue boot kicking in their door than a flea bitten sandal.

What a disgraceful day.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:59:01 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

So would dumping a bag of harmless flour off the back of a truck on 20 major highways.

(The disruption wouldn't last as long, of course, but the short term effects would be profound nonetheless.)
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:02:38 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

An attack on elementary schools would be much more upsetting to this country, this is something that I fear they would not hesitate to do.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:07:53 PM EDT
[#34]
I see the next big attack being so huge that the President will have to reinstitute the draft.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:09:06 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm very surprised an attack or attacks haven't happened at either malls or movie theaters here since 9 11. That or any place with large groups of children (schools), just like what happened in Russia...
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:13:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Now that they've seen how a flood can bring about the total destruction of an entire city (along with the ensuing chaos, breakdown of society, etc), I'd start upping security HARD at major dams.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 11:02:22 PM EDT
[#37]
True, our ability to recover from a substantial attack is limited at the moment, which is a vulnerability.

But I don’t believe Al Queda has viewed things in that context in the past.

Plus, causing an event of the magnitude to exploit this vulnerability would almost certainly take some long term planning.  (Granted, they might already have something in place and waiting for a green light.)

Al Queda seems to simply want to kill as many people as possible in a quick, spectacular event such as the 9/11 attacks.  I don’t see how we’re any more vulnerable to that kind of attack now than at any other time.

Still, Al Queda could change – and we’re fools if we don’t anticipate that.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 11:11:49 PM EDT
[#38]
I don't think they can attack here. I think too many have been shipped out and the rest are being watched.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 11:20:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Its only a matter of time. They had been planning the sept. 11 attacks since 1996. They take thier time, people think since they havent attacked yet that they are all gone.  Just wait, Whats stopping them?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 11:42:15 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Hmmmm, you are running a little light. Please stock up. I have the west TX zone, you take your zone. 4k x 3 minimum please.

Quoted:
I have 4k of 7.62x39.

Bring it fuckers.

West Texas, how far west cuz I've got El Paso
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:25:22 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

What's the old saying, "the best defense is a good offense?"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top