Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2005 6:50:06 PM EDT
Geena Davis is starring as the woman President of the United States.  They keep advertising it on MNF.  It looks like a transparent attempt to accustom people (read:  "moderate" sheeple) to the idea of a female President (Hillary Rodham Clinton), even during wartime.  They even showed some troops during the commercial.

You can just imagine the little Bolsheviks at ABC chuckling over their liberal plot.

abc.go.com/primetime/commanderinchief/index.html

Don't get me wrong--  Geena Davis is a 6' hottie, and she can command my chief anytime.  I'd just hate to see Shillary squeak into office due to a fictional TV series in which Geena appears.

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:52:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Indoctrination hour for the Sheeple.

This country is really just about to go down the shitter.

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:56:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Here! Here!

HOORAY for Indoctrination
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:57:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:58:55 PM EDT
[#4]
No offense ladies, but we've seen first hand when a woman is in charge during a national disaster.  Can't make a split decision and is blaming a competent man!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:59:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
My exact thoughts when I heard about the show.

+1  Laying the ground work.  Unlike West Wing, I"m sure she'll be protrayed as a Take No Prisoners type.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:56:35 AM EDT
[#6]
I'd be terrified to have a female president.  We would be at war with a new country at least once a month.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:11:48 AM EDT
[#7]
I thought exactly the same thing.  Glad to see I'm not the only one who sees the blatant propoganda attempt.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:13:08 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

+2

It won't work.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:13:25 AM EDT
[#9]
I thought that too... how lame is that.

I guaran-frickin-tee you the Geena Davis character's politics are the same as the H-dog's will be...
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:24:10 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
No offense ladies, but we've seen first hand when a woman is in charge during a national disaster.  Can't make a split decision and is blaming a competent man!

Abu garib ring a bell?
"We didnt have the right training....didnt have enough personel"
Bitch.
a man would have taken his stripes.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:33:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:28:02 PM EDT
[#12]
And you can bet she'll be playing the character of a Democrat President . . .

CMOS
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:30:35 PM EDT
[#13]
i told my family....if (and thats a very very strong if) hillary get elected...im moving to mexico or somewhere else
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:32:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Not any different than having to watch Martin Sheen try to play president.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:32:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Found an advert for it on the bus stop bench right outside my place.

It said:

"This Fall, A Woman will be President"

Underneath it, I wrote (with a wide permanent marker like the ones delinquents use on the subways):

"God Help Us All."
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:33:37 PM EDT
[#16]
I never thought of it that way.  

I'll bet they'll put her in quite a few situations where she is going to have to make tough National Security decisions and prove that a woman can be Commander in Chief
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:35:20 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

+1 my thoughts exactly
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:35:35 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Found an advert for it on the bus stop bench right outside my place.

It said:

"This Fall, A Woman will be President"

Underneath it, I wrote (with a wide permanent marker like the ones delinquents use on the subways):

"God Help Us All."

Pics are mandatory!!!  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:37:24 PM EDT
[#19]
I think the monkey from Tarzan would be better than Bush; I really do not think hillary or anyone else could possibly do worse.   Yah yah Bush is tough on them terrists, gays, and nekid women on the TV.   How can any ex-cokehead who claims to have Jesus on his speed dial do harm?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:39:23 PM EDT
[#20]
I could get used to Condelica Rice being president.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:40:10 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I think the monkey from Tarzan would be better than Bush; I really do not think hillary or anyone else could possibly do worse.   Yah yah Bush is tough on them terrists, gays, and nekid women on the TV.   How can any ex-cokehead who claims to have Jesus on his speed dial do harm?

^
^
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:43:16 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I thought that too... how lame is that.

I guaran-frickin-tee you the Geena Davis character's politics are the same as the H-dog's will be...

You're correct.  This is nothing but a ruse by uber libs to place Hillary first and foremost in the minds of the sheeple.  While Geena Davis may be MILF eye-candy, the part she is playing is like the title of the old Mary Poppins song "A Soon Full of Sugar Helps the Medicine Go Down".  Only in us gun owners case its a finger full of Vaseline to insure we are well lubed before the screwing starts.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:45:40 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1  Laying the ground work.  Unlike West Wing, I"m sure she'll be protrayed as a Take No Prisoners type.

At least every 28 days.

Here's to Geena Davis as Commander in Chief of my purple-helmeted warrior..
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:48:05 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Not any different than having to watch Martin Sheen try to play president.

I've never watched the West Wing.

Does the President character's SecDef say stuff like:

Kurtz SecDef: I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight... razor... and surviving.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:49:56 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

If that's supposed to be an attempt at humor it didn't work.  If it wasn't then take a hike
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:53:02 PM EDT
[#26]
We should never have given women the right to vote in this country.  Now we may have to suffer through a female president.  It's obvious no woman could make an effective leader for the U.S.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:57:00 PM EDT
[#27]
It's just another fantasy White House for the Libtards.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:14:14 PM EDT
[#28]
My pick for pres  would be Condi Rice.    Talk about your Hitlery trump card.

Mark my words,
IF, IF
We ever have a woman as president, she will be Condi Rice.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:22:39 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

I don't agree with you.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:40:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Just another Liberal wet dream.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:31:35 PM EDT
[#31]
I knew that is what they were up to when i first saw the advert. Her character will  make the men look like they are idiots non stop.  It is propaganda for hillary no doubts about it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:34:16 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I could get used to Condelica Rice being president.

Myself included. Now a flaming liberal with plans to turn the country into a bigger version of france....
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:52:17 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

At least every 28 days.

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:38:47 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

DU is calling for you. they want their village idiot back.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:46:48 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

My wife and I said the same thing.  Actually, my wife mentioned the Hitlery propaganda angle, I was more vocal about the shiiter part.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top