Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2005 6:29:29 PM EDT
a certain person in position for the White House in 2008 who is synonymous with reacting the exact right way in a crisis.  Rudy Guiliani.  Bush isn't going to run again obviously.  They are actually helping position Rudy to win.  But...Rudy keep you hands off my guns! (hopefully congress will keep him at bay on the gun issues).
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:33:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Rudy will not get the Republican nomination. Too liberal, being in favor of homos, abortion, and gun control. He would not carry one southern or western state
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:35:14 PM EDT
[#2]
He is a Rino, but he will carry states all over the place.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:37:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Whoa there...being an NY native...

Guilani is only remembered by those outside of NYC as being the Mayor in a time of crisis, at the end of his term.

What most don't remember is his constant string of fuckups, scandals, and other problems his previous term, and that current term, entailed. He wasn't running for Mayor again that year because he couldn't have won...that was, until 9/11/01.

There's a reason Guilani bumper stickers were pasted to the bottom of stop signs all over the place..

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:38:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Rudy will not get the Republican nomination. Too liberal, being in favor of homos, abortion, and gun control. He would not carry one southern or western state

...homos

I agree. Big time unelectable. Mccain too.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:40:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

...homos

I agree. Big time unelectable. Mccain too.

I am definately hoping for someone else too.  I think Cheney would be the best, but I am afraid he has been too demonized.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:50:03 PM EDT
[#6]
[dream]

larry craig
[/dream]

[total fantasy]
Ted Nugent
[/total fantasy]

back to your regulary scheduled reality.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:53:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Newt, Dick or Condi...there's really no other true choices-except Rummy, but that's not gonna happen for us.

HH
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:55:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Rumsfeld would NOT be getting a vote from me
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:57:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Larry Craig.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top