Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2001 2:42:07 PM EDT
I would like to share something with my fellow AR-15.com members. I just bought a Oly Carbine kit from Tom and a problem of my own doing with assembling it. I called Tom and he was one of the most helpful people I have dealt with in retail in a long time(mind you this was MY problem NOT a manufactures defect)!This man cares about his company and his products. He also cares about the people who buy his product. If you are looking into buying an AR Oly is the ONLY way to go!!!!!(Besides do you know any other companies who have employees who help out on this sight ON THEIR OWN TIME!)

Kudo's and thank you Tom,

Paul
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 4:52:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I've called there a couple of times for a few different things, and have had nothing but good experiences with them over the phone.

Sometimes when calling other companies, they act like you bothering them or wasting their time when asking questions. Haven't had this problem with Olympic.

Haven't actually dealt with sending anything off to them or anything, but they've alway's been more than helpfull when I've talked to them.

Now if only chrome lined barrels came standard...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top