Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2005 4:25:25 PM EDT
A-Nus just posted a cute sign about a funeral home that said it wanted to do business with terrorists.  It got locked for being a dupe.
Today at work I had a discussion with a co-worker who keeps having his coffee breaks at Caribou Coffee even though he's aware that it is owned by the 1st Bank of Bahrain and the board of directors have suspicous links to fanatical groups.  All that has been posted here, so don't bitch about dupes; it's not my point.
What I want to know is, have we forgotton all of the tragedy these people have brought us, from 9/11, the attack on the USS COle, the 1st WWTC bombing, the Beirut Marine barracks bombing, etc, etc, etc.  
I wanted to know why he won't patronize the other local coffee houses (there are many in town).  He said, "Well you buy gas for your car."  I tried to point out that much of our gas comes from the Gulf of Mexico and that we don't HAVE a choice in gas, but he just shook his head.
Why do some people have such a capacity to forget things we need to remember?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top