Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2005 1:35:02 PM EDT
I've been listening to Cream's BBC Sessions today, and all was well with the world. I decided that I might like to give Clapton's new album a listen...

...What kind of crap is this, anyway? Screw "Paul is Dead", how about explaining who killed a guitar god and replaced him with this asshole? How in the name of all things holy, did the SAME guy who played guitar with Cream end up writing this worthless piece of shit? Did somebody cut his nuts off? Has he been taking estrogen shots? For the love of God, somebody slap him upside the head with an SG, and set his producer on fire. This is some kind of joke. Is he trying to market his stuff to withered up crusty soccer moms? I need to break something.

Rock is friggin' dead.

Here, listen for yourself:
Limp Dick Doodle and Short Dick Dandy
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 1:39:41 PM EDT
[#1]
It's all Sheryl Crowe's Fault...
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 1:44:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I like the older Clapton stuff.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 1:45:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Eric Clapton has sucked shit for many many years. This is nothing new on his part.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 1:45:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Anything after the mid-80's isn't what I consider real Clapton.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top