Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2001 1:03:17 PM EDT
It looks like the senator from California is at it again, she's going to save us from ourselves. Her new target: air rage
She is warning the airlines that if they don't implement rules that limit passengers to 2 drinks on domestic flights "I am prepared to proceed with legislation"
In her syndicated column (I don't have a link yet, I read it in my local rag) Debra Saunders brings up some points we gunowners have long been arguing.
"Was there a study definitively linking alcohol to air rage that prompted Feinstein to threaten to slap the airlines with the heavy hand of federal law? No. A spokesman explained,"We have anecdotal evidence."
Saunders then writes: "How special. Feinstein apparently doesn't need facts or research to propose laws that limit other peoples freedom."
"As Michael Wascom of Air Transport Association noted, "We don't think that the hundreds of millions of law-abiding,cooperative passengers should be unilaterally penalized for the disruptive actions of a few."
Hmmmm, sounds familiar, huh? Who wants to bet this bitch travels with a full bar on her taxpayer payed junkets?!!!
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 1:05:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Why am I not surprised.
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 2:15:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Great title Hoople...hehehe...drunk with power.

First it was so called "assualt weapons" and now apparently "assault liquor". The woman has clearly demonstrated she thinks she knows what is best for everyone.

Arg. I hate to say it but she has been senile for almost a decade, is old, looks terrible (unhealthy) and may be recieving that call from God that in old age we all fear. (natural causes lest lbj is misunderstood)

But she has a CCW. That's always pained me. The voters of her state like and want her so I guess she is here to stay on the political scene.... until that fateful call.
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 2:22:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 2:24:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Go Fineswine! Go Fineswine! Go Fineswine!

and to think not many of us can admitt the whore is a senator from MY state.

Go Fineswine! Go Fineswine! Go Fineswine!
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 2:31:50 PM EDT
[#5]
She's just using a tactic perfected by some gentlemen in the 30's.  If you tell a lie loud enough and often enough, it becomes the truth.
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 2:46:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 2:50:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I always get drunk before I get on the airplane.
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 2:56:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Feinstein and Schumer are probably hittin' the bottle over this!

Now the dems is going to the center and to be non partisan will compromise right of center.
     [url]www.newhousenews.com/archive/story1a071801.html[/url]

Sen. Evan Bayh of Indiana, chairman ofthe Democratic
     Leadership Council,right, along withSen. JosephLieberman of Connecticut, left, welcome Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle, center, to the
     podium at the group's event this week in Indianapolis. (AP photo/Michael Conroy)

INDIANAPOLIS -- Seeking to close a "culture gap" between their party and millions of voters, moderate Democratic leaders are writing a
     manifesto includes [b]affirmation of the right to own guns and the importance of religion, fiscal responsibility, a strong
     national defense and the role of fathers in their families.[/b]

These guys know they are in deep crapola.
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 3:16:39 PM EDT
[#9]
How many reps does C.A. have?....And where is she from?

Every time I hear her name, all I can think about is that anti gun rally where (to show how dangerous assault rifles are) the stupid sow picks up an AK with a drum mag inserted, and sweeps it over the crowd, with her finger on the trigger.  
When I was 9, or 10 years old, the FIRST thing my dad ever taught me about handling firearms, was to ALWAYS assume they are loaded.....I cetainly hope sheeple in California dont follow the example of that boar hog concerning firearms safety.....Does she really hold a CCW?!!!! WTF?
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 3:20:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 3:52:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Feinstein and Schumer are probably hittin' the bottle over this!

Now the dems is going to the center and to be non partisan will compromise right of center.
     [url]www.newhousenews.com/archive/story1a071801.html[/url]

Sen. Evan Bayh of Indiana, chairman ofthe Democratic
     Leadership Council,right, along withSen. JosephLieberman of Connecticut, left, welcome Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle, center, to the
     podium at the group's event this week in Indianapolis. (AP photo/Michael Conroy)

INDIANAPOLIS -- Seeking to close a "culture gap" between their party and millions of voters, moderate Democratic leaders are writing a
     manifesto includes [b]affirmation of the right to own guns and the importance of religion, fiscal responsibility, a strong
     national defense and the role of fathers in their families.[/b]

These guys know they are in deep crapola.
View Quote

Yeah, I even saw her royal highness, Hillary Klinton spouting the same BS about how the Democrats give the perception they don't care about morality and religion.
That's because they don't. But now centrists like Lieberman are forcing the issue, so they're all going to pretend they really care.
The sad thing is,a lot of Americans will probably fall for their wolf in sheep's clothing routine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top