Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2005 5:54:28 AM EDT
How is it?

I see it's popular among PC gamers at LAN parties.

www.bawls.com
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:10:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Over-rated & overpriced. Some odd fruit flavor I've never heard of, but don't object to, lot's of carbonation, but it didn't seem to have any more caffeine that Coke. Purty blue bottles, though...

Bob
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:12:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Tastes like ass, I like red bull better (w vodka).
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:15:25 AM EDT
[#3]
So, if you drink Bawls and some dribbles down your chin, what do you call it?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:15:56 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Over-rated & overpriced. Some odd fruit flavor I've never heard of, but don't object to, lot's of carbonation, but it didn't seem to have any more caffeine that Coke. Purty blue bottles, though...

Bob

- Guarana - fruit grown in the Amazon region of Brazil. Natural stimulant and aphrodisiac.

sst7

eta: see my avatar (Antartica brand Guarana soda)
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:17:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Its ok.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:23:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Just another expensive red bull.. Marginally effective.. Better drinks out there if your really looking for a pick up... Personally I like Full Throttle, I actually get a little pick up out of it...
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:25:53 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
How is it?

I see it's popular among PC gamers at LAN parties.

www.bawls.com

Overcarbonated weak flavored gingerale with somethign else in it.

Those energy drinks are lame. We used to host LAN parties and folks drank Bawls and Sumpoosie al the time. The classic nerds drank MtDew.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:28:45 AM EDT
[#8]
I hear that TRG loves them.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 3:47:17 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bob

- Guarana - fruit grown in the Amazon region of Brazil. Natural stimulant and aphrodisiac.

sst7

eta: see my avatar (Antartica brand Guarana soda)

Guano? Isn't that bat shit?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top