Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2005 4:47:22 AM EDT
Clear Channel made one of their local AM stations in Charleston, SC, an Air America affiliate.

As of 1 Sep, the format was changed to Adult Standards (Tony Bennett, Frank Sinatra, etc...).

They figured that if AA had a chance in the southeast, it would be in Chucktown with its artsy crowd, young demographic, and colleges.  Well, that roll of the dice crapped out!!!

Yet the liberals can't understand why the markets don't support their tripe.  Pitiful.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:51:15 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Yet the liberals can't understand why the markets don't support their tripe.  Pitiful.

Listeners on the right and the morons on the left would rather listen to Rush. I'm always surprised by all the people who listen to Rush because they hate him.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:53:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:56:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Cannot wait for the one in 'da ATL to tank as well.

I love listening to Randy Rhoades on my way home.  She is so pathetic and sophmoric.  

I wish more people would take a minute to tune in to see how utterly ridiculous they are.

Exposure would do AA more harm than good.

They suck in all areas.

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:01:10 AM EDT
[#4]
That's terrible.

We need them to get their message out MORE, not less.

The more people hear their rantings, the more they will dissociate from the Democratic party.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:04:34 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
That's terrible.

We need them to get their message out MORE, not less.

The more people hear their rantings, the more they will dissociate from the Democratic party.

Totally agree. I know true blue Dems who think Randi Rhodes is dangerously unbalanced.

I find Al Franken amusing to listen to, like he can never catch his cues.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:09:41 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I wish more people would take a minute to tune in to see how utterly ridiculous they are.

They suck in all areas.

A bit like saying, "I wish more people would get leprosy so people could see how horrible it is."

Its total crap. That's why people don't listen. (duh)
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:10:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:14:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They suck in all areas.

A bit like saying, "I wish more people would get leprosy so people could see how horrible it is."

Its total crap. That's why people don't listen. (duh)

Well, Good Morning Sunshine!!  
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:16:23 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Clear Channel made one of their local AM stations in Charleston, SC, an Air America affiliate.

As of 1 Sep, the format was changed to Adult Standards (Tony Bennett, Frank Sinatra, etc...).

They figured that if AA had a chance in the southeast, it would be in Chucktown with its artsy crowd, young demographic, and colleges.  Well, that roll of the dice crapped out!!!

I weep..
NOT
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:23:32 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Cannot wait for the one in 'da ATL to tank as well.

I love listening to Randy Rhoades on my way home.  She is so pathetic and sophmoric.  

They suck in all areas.

I listen to her as well sometimes. it's pretty funny, she keeps going on about how smart they are and how stupid republicans are, and she doesn't understand why dems are not gaining any ground. hello, maybe if they weren't so pompous they'd get a clue and realize that they're policies suck and that's why they keep losing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top