Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2005 4:12:23 AM EDT
How many A.D.D. (Attention Deficit Disorder) kids does it take to change a light bulb?

Let's ride bikes!

(Sorry, it's the only new material I've heard in a while...)
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:14:22 AM EDT
[#1]
i think i have done something like that before.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:15:00 AM EDT
[#2]
A Greek and Italian were sitting in a Starbuck's one day discussing who had the superior culture. Over triple lattes the Greek guy says, "Well, we have the Parthenon." Arching his eyebrows, the Italian replies, "We have the Coliseum." The Greek retorts, "We Greeks gave birth to advanced mathematics." The Italian, nodding agreement, says, "But we built the Roman Empire." And so on and so on until the Greek comes up with what he thinks will end the discussion. With a flourish of finality he says, "We invented sex!" The Italian replies, "That is true, but it was the Italians who introduced it to women!"
1000 men were asked to complete a survey of what they liked best about a
oral sex
.3% liked the warmth.
4% enjoyed the sensation.
93% appreciated the silence.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top