Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2005 9:27:13 PM EDT
Geez. Was just channel surfing and stopped on MSNBC for about 5 minutes and quickly had to change channels. That woman has to have the most annoying damn voice of any newscaster/reporter I ever heard.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:28:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I dunno, man. Geraldo has her beat by a freakin' MILE lately.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:29:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

+1000
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:30:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I don't get that channel, so luckily, I don't have to deal with him any. But yeah, he's a major asshat.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:00:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Geez. Was just channel surfing and stopped on MSNBC for about 5 minutes and quickly had to change channels. That woman has to have the most annoying damn voice of any newscaster/reporter I ever heard.

She sounds like Kermit the frog with a chest cold........glad FNC dumped her fat ass.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:06:07 PM EDT
[#5]
she's kinda cute for a fat chick
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:08:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Chubby chaser!

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:09:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I find Greta more annoying
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:17:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Just an idea.

But can someone with the capability,capture some of the moments when rita, geraldo, the folks at CNN,MSNBC,ABC makes total asses of themselves?

It would a a great thread!

If enough people realized how stupid the media really is,,,they would think twice about taking thier word as gospel.

ETA: Rita is a man.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:19:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

She's a female Geraldo.  "My sources tell me ..." and shit like that gets old.  It's all about her.

Having said that, I'd love to bang her.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:34:09 PM EDT
[#10]
If I must bang a news chick, give me Erica Hill or Heidi Collins. Heidi looks like she has the perfect mouth and lips to....well, you know.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:44:11 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

She is the most famous (successful) reporter to come out of Bakersfield California.  I am not saying she started here but she was here about 10 years ago and then went on to bigger and better things.  I think she does a good job.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 12:59:13 AM EDT
[#12]
I hereby nominate

Andy Rooney of 60 Minutes fame.

Even when the show did a good job I never could stand as much as a second of his whine.

He is sickening.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 1:03:59 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
If I must bang a news chick, give me Erica Hill or Heidi Collins. Heidi Laurie Dhue looks like she has the perfect mouth and lips to....well, you know.

Fixed it fo ya'

As for annoying:
Rooney
Geraldo
O'riley
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 1:07:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 1:08:30 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

It used to be Barbra Walters, now its Rita Cosby. Greta is less annoying now that shes on Fox.

Chris Mathews is without doubt the most annoying male news person.

Geraldo has always been annoying, and is not improving with age.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 1:09:26 AM EDT
[#16]

She's kind of cute for a man chick.

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 1:12:15 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

She's kind of cute for a man chick.

If one likes "man chicks".......I suppose.......
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 1:16:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Geraldo is the worst
thread hijack:
Did Greta have a stroke or something, what's the deal with the crooked mouth.
Reminds me of Mike from American Hotrod. He got all screwed up in a bad car accident
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 1:20:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Rita Cosby is a great reporter. She gets interesting, different stories consistently.

Greta is a ...well. She is great on the legal stuff having been a defense attorney.

Most irritating is that Aaron Brown douchebag on CNN. Holy crap he is annoying and talentless.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 1:24:54 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Rita Cosby is a great reporter. She gets interesting, different stories consistently.

Greta is a ...well. She is great on the legal stuff having been a defense attorney.

Most irritating is that Aaron Brown douchebag on CNN. Holy crap he is annoying and talentless.

I had forgotten him....he likes to "sermonize" offering deep thoughts on breaking news rather than actually reporting said news........he should be locked up somewhere with Chris Mathews.....let them drive each other nuts.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 1:30:19 AM EDT
[#21]

Here's three beauties for you.

Oh, wait...

P.S. Rita's hittable on some level.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:25:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Rita looks like she has a nice rack......so she can't be all that bad
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:30:55 PM EDT
[#23]
If you think Greta looks like a fish now you should have seen her before she had plastic surgery. Looked like a land shark.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:32:40 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Greta has that Bill Murray / Caddyshack  lisp goin on... Cant stand her.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:34:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Gretta is the worst by far. Rita is kinda hot
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:35:19 PM EDT
[#26]
She's not even in the top 10.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:35:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:12:41 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It used to be Barbra Walters, now its Rita Cosby. Greta is less annoying now that shes on Fox.

Chris Mathews is without doubt the most annoying male news person.

Geraldo has always been annoying, and is not improving with age.

Barbara Walters vs. Rita...check.  

Chris Matthews knows he's a lefty, and although he likes being one, he'll occasionally try to connect with Middle America by talking about his brother "who belongs to the NRA." Ah, shaddup Blondy. I'll bet dollars to donuts, your brother never talks to his gun owning friends and mentions your sorry ass when the topic of "Left wing-mainstream media" comes up, as he searches for a regular guy in that crowd. Jerk-off.  

Geraldo. Pathetic to see a man his age so desperately trying to cling to the title of hard-charging, fact finding, youg journalist. Oh wait, it was only him that thought that about himself. Shave that moustache so we can see the stretchmarks.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:20:47 PM EDT
[#29]
not quite screendoor/hurricane

...more like a NO looter, ya know...get in--get what I want--bug out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top