Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2005 7:55:21 PM EDT
he begs for it while I'm cutting it up so I peel off some of it if i cut too much cheese off with the harder outer edge. He loves it
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:56:00 PM EDT
[#1]
That's a freakin riot. Cats can be real funny.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:56:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Careful may give him the squirts.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:37:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
he begs for it while I'm cutting it up so I peel off some of it if i cut too much cheese off with the harder outer edge. He loves it

mmm gouda,  I just bought a big piece of 3 year old gouda from Sam's Club.  mmmmmmmmmm
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:43:42 PM EDT
[#4]
so you were the one who cut the cheese
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:46:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
so you were the one who cut the cheese

Well, you don't want the cats to be the ones cutting the cheese1

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:46:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

mmm gouda,  I just bought a big piece of 3 year old gouda from Sam's Club.  mmmmmmmmmm

this smoked gouda was from Sams
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:50:05 PM EDT
[#7]
My cat loved corn on the cob.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:17:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Trouble, that's going to be trouble!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:21:27 AM EDT
[#9]
my cat will eat about anything.  he has eaten ramen before.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:35:59 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Yup, cats pretty much AKLL like cheese of any sort (just be careful not to give `em TOO much - constipating - potentially.

Mine do that w/ smoked Gouda and they really like the smoked cheddar I get at a local store by the brick. I do the same deal - cutting off the rind. I'm gonna toss it anyway, so, they end up w/a treat.

Quoted:
my cat will eat about anything.  he has eaten ramen before.

Yeah, I will sometimes make this concoction - suffice to say rice & veggies w/a sauce. Some time back, my cat Milo was BEGGING (in that cute, twisting the head around and looking "too cute" way) I kept telling him that cats didn't LIKE rice... he kept behaving in a manner that conveyed he disagreed. So finally, I aquiessed, made a "plate" out of a scap of paper, put some of the rice on it, and placed it in front of him. To my surprise, he ate it quickly and begged some more. Eventually he'd had enough and left. MOST of the time they THINK they want something you're eating, then you "share", then THEY turn up their snooty little noses, and saunter off... then sometimes they just surprise you.

An aquaintance had a cat that ate (and LOVED) cantaloupe. Tiernan, my youngest likes some romaine lettuce every once in a while.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top