Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2005 4:13:23 PM EDT
I was eating dinner with my wife while my son watched Dr. Seuss's "The Lorax". The point I started watching was where The Once-ler first finds the Bar-ba-loots and then chops down their trees and chases them from thier homes in order to make "Thneeds". I caught myself thinking-"If those Bar-ba-loots were armed with AR15 s they could have easily defended themselves."

Have I been reading to many posts?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:45:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:48:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes,

....and when you hold your head to the side, at a left hand turn lane, thinking...That looks like my TA31F, I'll try targeting stuff while I'm waiting for the light to turn, seek help.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:48:48 PM EDT
[#3]
The Lorax was rich.  He would have hired Blackwater to protect his operation.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:50:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:51:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Take the plunge

It's only money can't take it with you when you Die

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:03:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:09:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey man I was THERE! Let me tell you I was mercing for the Bar-ba-loots before it was cool. I was IBTL out there. We were sold out to the Once-ler by guys who swithced our LC M193 for Wolf and our chromed lined barrels for moly steel ones! Even then we only pulled back after SHTF and TEOWAWKI. I lost a lot of friends there. This ain't no Cat in the Hat man! This ain't no MFing Green Eggs and Ham brother!
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:49:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:54:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:09:36 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
You've read the right amount.
If you started wondering WHICH AR would be better...then you've read too many.h.gif

So, which one would be better and should it be equipped with an Aimpoint or an Eotech?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top