Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2005 1:34:32 PM EDT
Check this link out.  This is for all those who, including myself, are whining about the latest high gas prices.

toccionline.kizash.com/films/1001/178/
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:01:17 PM EDT
[#1]
That sucked.  Can't afford gas?  Try getting by on one less 6 pack and Twinkies for awhile.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:09:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:09:30 PM EDT
[#3]

OK, so it's basically "Buy a hybrid, It's Bush's fault, Humvees are gas hogs, Cheney is scratching his buddy's back" horeshit set to music.

Whatever, dude dude's wife.

EDITED for oopsie.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:14:25 PM EDT
[#4]
So I guess it's not the fault of the tree-huggers who opposed any new refineries to be built in the US?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:15:42 PM EDT
[#5]
That pack of absolute BS isn't any better as a cartoon.

- AG
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:16:16 PM EDT
[#6]
That was just dumb.

Scissors to cut the grass, huh?  Guess he's never heard of a manual pushmower.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:17:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Getting old...and dated.  Gas prices are DROPPING just as I predicted.  Crude is down to $64 with gasoline futures at just over $2 a gallon.

Think about how much you are using considering we have about 380 millions of gallons produced each day and have 202 million cars on the road.  That is about 1.8 gallons per car per day.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:17:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

OK, so it's basically "Buy a hybrid, It's Bush's fault, Humvees are gas hogs, Cheney is scratching his buddy's back" horeshit set to music.

Whatever, dude.

+1 and a dupe x100
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:17:29 PM EDT
[#9]
What a waste of my time.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:17:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Weee for liberal shit with bad singing!

Unfunny and fucking annoying.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:18:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Getting old...and dated.  Gas prices are DROPPING just as I predicted.  Crude is down to $64 with gasoline futures at just over $2 a gallon.

Think about how much you are using considering we have about 380 millions of gallons produced each day and have 202 million cars on the road.  That is about 1.8 gallons per car per day.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:18:13 PM EDT
[#12]
i feel for m_jacobs.

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:25:47 PM EDT
[#13]
It is not your gasoline until you buy it.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:25:51 PM EDT
[#14]
I go thru about $25 a day in gas, if you gotta drive you will pay, as to who is responsible there is plenty of blame to go around..
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:27:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Oh, lighten up people.  I don't care who ya are, that's funny.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:28:55 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

What exactly is funny about?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:48:00 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I dunno, maybe it's the crappy animation.  Or the cheesy background music bundled with the off-key singer.  Some of the words were kinda funny too.  

Oh, wait, sorry.  Didn't mean to actually enjoy something that was intended to be comical....
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:50:25 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Check this link out.  This is for all those who, including myself, are whining about the latest high gas prices.

toccionline.kizash.com/films/1001/178/

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:02:19 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I dunno, maybe it's the crappy animation.  Or the cheesy background music bundled with the off-key singer.  Some of the words were kinda funny too.  

Oh, wait, sorry.  Didn't mean to actually enjoy something that was intended to be comical....

Ren and Stimpy was meant to be comical too, but that didn't stop it from being an outright piece of shit cartoon.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:05:06 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ren and Stimpy was meant to be comical too, but that didn't stop it from being an outright piece of shit cartoon.

To each his own.  I liked Ren and Stimpy.  'Course, I was a 5th grader or thereabouts
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:05:07 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Geez, just because something has a hint of political satire doesn't mean that you can't look past that and enjoy the humor.  Like I said earlier "lighten up."

Piece of shit or not....don't lie....you watched it.  Yes you did...
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:35:48 PM EDT
[#22]

To "Bush's fault" singer boy!
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:26:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Funny like Doonesbury is a comic strip.  Take the oil, Haliburton and Bush crap out and you've got some first class 3rd grade entertainment.  

And that about sums it up.  I'm closing this one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top