Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2005 12:57:28 PM EDT
Does anyone know if there are any shooting clubs in or close to East Lansing or surrounding areas?  I currently moved here and i cant shoot in my backyard anymore so.....if you could just let me know. thanks
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 1:02:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Try the Michigan Hometown Forums.

I'm not familiar with the E. Lansing Area per se...
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 1:05:28 PM EDT
[#2]
There is Fenton Lakes in Fenton (if it is still there).  It is mostly sporting clays but it does have a small rifle range.  FYI I haven't been there since 1994.

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:09:50 PM EDT
[#3]

www.familyshooterscorral.com/

Family Shooters Corral

4516 Bellevue Hwy.
Eaton Rapids, MI 48827
(517) 663-3805

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:27:33 PM EDT
[#4]
There or there is a place on Ceder street HWY that has a set up also. I am just south of Jackson, I go to Pittsford [free range there, shoot what ya brung] to shoot rifles and just pop handguns in my backyard. Also place called Sharon Valley but it is infested with the dreaded butt sitting hunting and target shooting types. 5 rounds only per mag. Nice place tho, they fixed it up nice, but traffic dropped by about 80% after all the anal rules.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top