Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2005 8:30:54 AM EDT

KHAN YOUNIS REFUGEE CAMP - GAZA STRIP - SEPTEMBER 6: Palestinian youths evacuate the body of Nimer Al-sadoni (17), after he was shot died by Israeli soldiers at the border of the vacant Jewish settlement of Neve Dekalim, September 6, 2005 near Khan Younis Refugee camp, southern Gaza Strip. Al-sadoni was killed by the Israeli soldiers and three others were wounded when hundreds of palestinian youths and boys tried to remove the fence border of the vacant Jewish settlement of Neve Dekalim, to enter it and hang the flag of the Islamic Resistance Movement, Hamas. (Photo by Abid Katib/Getty Images)
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:33:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Here's a great idea, let's throw ROCKS at a TANK.  Maybe we'll get lucky and scratch the paint.
WTF are these idiots thinking?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:35:37 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Here's a great idea, let's throw ROCKS at a TANK.  Maybe we'll get lucky and scratch the paint.
WTF are these idiots thinking?

Clearly not thinking that the tank will actually shoot at them, that's for damn sure.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:36:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Are those israeli soldiers? Those look like AK's, not M16's.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:36:21 AM EDT
[#4]
My question is why are ALL those kids still breathing
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:36:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Al-sadoni was killed by the Israeli soldiers and three others were wounded when hundreds of palestinian youths and boys tried to remove the fence border of the vacant Jewish settlement of Neve Dekalim, to enter it and hang the flag of the Islamic Resistance Movement, Hamas.

Good riddance! Hamas is a terrorist organization.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:38:07 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Galil's?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:38:27 AM EDT
[#7]
It's just like the mouse giving the finger to the eagle just before it pounces on him...........the last act of defiance.  But I doubt the mortician can make him look that defiant in the casket.  

Throwing rocks at a tank.......is like bringing a knife to a gunfight!

Papajohn
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:38:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Palestinians, Iraqis, Hutus and Tootsies. Whats the fucking difference? Stone aged ignorant bastards, that had they the brains, would have evolved into useful citizens long ago. Some shit will never change.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:38:39 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Caption from the first pic:

KHAN YUNES, -: Palestinian security men try to keep teenagers and men from throwing stones at an Israeli tank guarding the perifery of the former Israeli settlement of Ganei Tal 06 September 2005. Palestinian special police were called in after hundreds of men and kids tore down two fences separating the southern Gaza Strip town of Khan Yunes from Ganei Tal. A Palestinian man was shot dead by the Israeli military after he went over a concertina wire fence into the settlement during the unrest. AFP PHOTO/ROBERTO SCHMIDT (Photo credit should read ROBERTO SCHMIDT/AFP/Getty Images)

While the 'local authorities'might not be able to make the kids listen, the IDF can.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:38:46 AM EDT
[#10]
who cares what the IDF does?  They're not Americans so I could a give a rats ass of who not to piss off.  There are plenty of SoKO ROC's or Ghirkas etc etc etc that fall into the same catagory.....shooting rock throwing kids with a tank hardly instills a sense of fear.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:39:02 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Those are probably Palestinian police trying to shooo the dumbasses away from the tank-defended demarcation line. Oh well, Darwin found more candidates in the Middle-East, too!
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:41:12 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Nope, palestinians.

MN
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:41:43 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Those are probably Palestinian police trying to shooo the dumbasses away from the tank-defended demarcation line. Oh well, Darwin found more candidates in the Middle-East, too!

Ding Ding, we have winner!!!
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:42:28 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Palestinians, Iraqis, Hutus and Tootsies. Whats the fucking difference? Stone aged ignorant bastards, that had they the brains, would have evolved into useful citizens long ago. Some shit will never change.

there are several more 'groups' that can be added to that list
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:47:53 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Oh well, Darwin found more candidates in the Middle-East, too!

he seems to find lots of 'candidates' in the ME. For him its a target rich environment
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:49:16 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
It's just like the mouse giving the finger to the eagle just before it pounces on him...........the last act of defiance.  But I doubt the mortician can make him look that defiant in the casket.  

Papajohn

Or a sword to a tank fight. Oh wait, an Army did do that.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:37:06 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Papajohn

Or a sword to a tank fight. Oh wait, an Army did do that.

I was thinking more of a spitwad shooter to a gunfight.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:41:34 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
who cares what the IDF does?  They're not Americans so I could a give a rats ass of who not to piss off.  There are plenty of SoKO ROC's or Ghirkas etc etc etc that fall into the same catagory.....shooting rock throwing kids with a tank hardly instills a sense of fear.

So why'd they stop throwing rocks?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:43:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Should have used a cluster bomb.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:53:32 AM EDT
[#20]
I can't figure this picture out - did the tank shoot off a flare?

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:55:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:58:19 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Throwing rocks at a tank.......is like bringing a knifestick of butter to a gunfight!

Papajohn

fixed it for ya
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:44:10 PM EDT
[#23]
The IDF should've let loose with the tank's machineguns. They could've taken are of next generation's terrorists.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:46:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Nothing but stinkin red Xs
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:47:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:53:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Arabs aren't big on thinking.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:56:14 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

cache.gettyimages.com/comp/55121233.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE9A21091711E5AD1E0AE02E592D8E6C787757C85AE85A779B

WP "Smoke" used for obstruction, a nice little side effect is the spray of molten WP that burns and makes the smoke.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:56:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Sorry kid, it's called natural selection.  You lost.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:57:57 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Throwing rocks at a tank.......is like bringing a knife plastic spoon to a gunfight!

Papajohn

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:01:12 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Throwing rocks at a tank.......is like bringing a knife plastic spoon wet noodle to a gunfight!

Papajohn

HK_03
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:12:35 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Throwing rocks at a tank.......is like bringing a knife plastic spoon wet noodle to a gunfight!

Papajohn

HK_03

BEWARE the wrath of his noodley appendage !  

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:18:43 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Throwing rocks at a tank.......is like bringing a knife target to a gunfight!

Papajohn

Finally fixed.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:08:41 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

cache.gettyimages.com/comp/55121233.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE9A21091711E5AD1E0AE02E592D8E6C787757C85AE85A779B

You can't bring fire in the Gaza!
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:15:51 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
WP Smoke Grenades.
Technically for "obscuration"

It's too bad Willy Pete leaves toxic, poorly healing and painful wounds.

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:19:44 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
My question is why are ALL those kids still breathing

exactly!
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:21:23 PM EDT
[#36]
what are the chances a kid tossed a molitov cocktail rather than the Israleis fired a WP?

If I'm wildly out of bounds, I apologize.  Not yet familliar w/ WP and effects.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:49:54 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Sorry kid, it's called natural selection.  You lost.

Dude...you are so cold hearted!  Rock on!
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:19:17 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
what are the chances a kid tossed a molitov cocktail rather than the Israleis fired a WP?

If I'm wildly out of bounds, I apologize.  Not yet familliar w/ WP and effects.

Nah...  Molotov would just "explode" in a big flame with a buncha black smoke, being gasoline, etc...

It wouldn't shoot off little flaming balls of goodness in all directions, that look like fireworks, like in that pic  
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:28:41 PM EDT
[#39]

Man, that is what we need on the Mexican border!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:27:02 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Man, that is what we need on the Mexican border!

Border Patrol Flamethrowers!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top