Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:40:12 AM EDT
[#1]
wow! that's great news!
FoxNews is reporting it right now
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:42:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:47:03 AM EDT
[#3]
It's all Bush's fault that he was freed!
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:47:05 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm guessing this means the head-cutter-offers have been killed at some point.  Good news!  

Is that the technical term for them now?    I sure hope some gun-bullet-shooters took them head-cutter-offers out.  

But seriously.  I'm with ya
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:30:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It's all Bush's fault that he was freed!

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:38:22 AM EDT
[#6]
The head-cutter-offers became the daisy-pusher-uppers.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:43:53 AM EDT
[#7]
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,168656,00.html

BAGHDAD, Iraq — Coalition forces acting on a tip from an Iraqi detainee Wednesday rescued American hostage Roy Hallums (search) from an isolated farm house south of Baghdad, a military statement said. An Iraqi also was rescued. Hallums, 57, had been held since being kidnapped at gunpoint from his office in the Mansour district of Baghdad on Nov. 1, 2004. "Hallums is in good condition and is receiving medical care," the military said.
Alright, they rolled right in there! The stupid kidnappers didn't have a chance. See what a little bit or "persuasion" can do?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top