BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2005 12:12:03 AM EDT
Over here:

www.lrots.com/view_forum.php?id=3

I'm TimMcClive over there.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 12:24:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm not surprised at all. I have a co-worker who blames Bush for it all even though evidence is coming out more and more that it was the local and state gov't that screwed up. I would not be surprised if Bush (eventually) comes out smelling like a rose; but, of course, the liberals and euros will not admit that.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 1:39:35 AM EDT
[#2]
JunkScience.com

Since coming into effect February 16, 2005, the Kyoto Protocol has cost about $84 billion and climbing

while the potential temperature saving by the year 2050 so far achieved by Kyoto is -0.000865448 °C
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:37:52 AM EDT
[#3]
And you expected something different, why, exactly?  

You're doing a good job over there, but facts aren't what the leftie kool aid drinkers are after.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top