Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2005 8:50:09 PM EDT
Hey guys just thought i would introduce my self to the community. My name is Tom im 20 years old and i leave for the Marine Corps in January. I am kind of new to the whole AR world so bare with me if i ask a lot of questions. I bought my first rifle today it is a Bushmaster M4A3 AK muzzle break and a 4 position  colapsable stock.  I got to shoot my first AR-15 last sunday at the range and it was just awesume, i loved the feel of that gun!!! Im normally a shotgun person. Ive got a Remington 870 Super Mag Extreme that is fairly new about 400 shots thought it.(i know its not much lol) I was looking at a lot of the photos of the rifles you guys have sent in and ive got to say that they are some nice pieces of work.(would hate to see how much u guys put into your guns on top of the cost of the gun)

-Tom-
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:52:10 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

(would hate to see how much u guys put into your guns on top of the cost of the gun)

-Tom-

Probably enough to pay off half my house mortgage.

Not to mention now you have the virus that leads to the dreaded BRD (Black Rifle Disease).

Soon that Bushie will multiply and you won't be able to control it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:52:47 PM EDT
[#2]
welcome aboard
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:56:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Hi BOOT

Welcome
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:57:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Soon that Bushie will multiply and you won't be able to control it.

Listen to this man...that is no lie.

Welcome!!

-Derek
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:59:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:59:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Welcome aboard!  That Bushy is a great rifle !!  
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:59:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:08:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Ok, after you have all the fun with the AR, someone will introduce you to the FAL.  I still havent gotten one yet
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:18:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Welcome!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:11:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Welcome aboard!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top