Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2005 5:58:22 PM EDT
I was leaving a customer's site today north of Dallas. Pulling out onto the road into traffic I had to stop because a ratty old GMC pickup was speeding up to the stopped traffic (not sure why)- it was one of those situations were the other driver saw you trying to pull out and made sure he blocked your progress. Well, no big deal I had had a pretty good day and I was getting off a little early, (I would usually mutter some comment under my breath) I really didn't care. As the truck past me I noticed the passenger (sporting a full row of platinum teeth!!) casually making hand motions in my direction. I realized at that point that the hand signal were some sort of gang signs, something I have probably only seen in movies or TV. Nice. As the Pillars of Society drove by I started to grab a plate number... Thats about the time when I noticed it was a Louisiana tag.

I might be jumping to conclusions but I am going to say it anyway.

There goes the neighborhood.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:08:43 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I was leaving a customer's site today north of Dallas. Pulling out onto the road into traffic I had to stop because a ratty old GMC pickup was speeding up to the stopped traffic (not sure why)- it was one of those situations were the other driver saw you trying to pull out and made sure he blocked your progress. Well, no big deal I had had a pretty good day and I was getting off a little early, (I would usually mutter some comment under my breath) I really didn't care. As the truck past me I noticed the passenger (sporting a full row of platinum teeth!!) casually making hand motions in my direction. I realized at that point that the hand signal were some sort of gang signs, something I have probably only seen in movies or TV. Nice. As the Pillars of Society drove by I started to grab a plate number... Thats about the time when I noticed it was a Louisiana tag.

I might be jumping to conclusions but I am going to say it anyway.

There goes the neighborhood.  

Gotta agree...my business is located just south of Deep Ellum, right near several homeless shelters, and I've seen a big increase in folks walking around with luggage...none of 'em too savory looking.

Fuck 'em. I'm armed to the teeth.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:25:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
As the truck past me I noticed the passenger (sporting a full row of platinum teeth!!) casually making hand motions in my direction. I realized at that point that the hand signal were some sort of gang signs, something I have probably only seen in movies or TV. Nice. As the Pillars of Society drove by I started to grab a plate number... Thats about the time when I noticed it was a Louisiana tag. I might be jumping to conclusions but I am going to say it anyway. There goes the neighborhood.

Alright, more free windshield washers! Woohooo, oh yeah baby.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top