Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2005 12:04:14 PM EDT
I never do but shes having a special in the hurricane. The first 4 minutes were very interesting with the police chief. Im sure it will get all political soon.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:10:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Hope she brought her checkbook.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:12:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I just can't bring myself to watch that claptrap.

She could have a show dedicated to the genius of Eugene Stoner and I'm not sure I could watch it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:14:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

They werent going to let her into the superdome , until she argued with the mayor for a few minutes. She said "you can out thousands of people in there from your city but you wont let just me and my crew in?"

The mayor was saying it was a terrible tragedey what happend there, but wasnt he the one that told all the people to go to the superdome?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:27:42 PM EDT
[#4]
More people watch Oprah than FX's Over There.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:51:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Oprah sucks.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:56:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They werent going to let her into the superdome , until she argued with the mayor for a few minutes. She said "you can out thousands of people in there from your city but you wont let just me and my crew in?"

The mayor was saying it was a terrible tragedey what happend there, but wasnt he the one that told all the people to go to the superdome?

Almost sounds like she doesn't cae for the Mayor.  Could get interesting.  Could also be she's going to spin it to "look what Bush did"
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:59:55 PM EDT
[#7]
some oriental chick commented that it makes you wonder if this would of happened ifthey were afluent white people..  
< she was part of Oprahs crew >

sad
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:01:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Oprah sucks.

A universally loved self-made billionaire black woman who gives away mountains of money to charities (not counting the sponsor stuff she gives away on her show)

Jeesh, you guys are hard to please.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:04:11 PM EDT
[#9]
also.. that doc that was part of the show..

he compained and complained about how bad it was ..

i just always imagined a doc.. rolling up his sleeves and getting in the shit instead of just pointing out the shortcoming and say.. "  now back to you oprah.."
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:05:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Better put the National Guard in front of the MREs or there will be none left.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:07:27 PM EDT
[#11]
My wife is Tivo'ing it.  I'm sure I'll have to watch it later.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:08:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Oprah sucks.

A universally loved self-made billionaire black woman who gives away mountains of money to charities (not counting the sponsor stuff she gives away on her show)

ya, like when she gave away suv's to the entire audience but didn't pay the tax on them so many of the people had to immidiately sell them.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:15:45 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
some oriental chick commented that it makes you wonder if this would of happened ifthey were afluent white people..  

sad

affluent white people probably wouldn't have raped and murdered in the superdome you bitch
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:22:16 PM EDT
[#14]
I had th emisfortune of catching soem of it while th ewife was watching it.

SHe kept saying it was a travesty, it was wrong, it should never have happened, only stopping short of blaming soemone for those idiots staying in the city.

also the stupid oriental woman asking what would have happened if it had happened in an affluent *white* city, we all know of course that the same thing woudl have happened as in NO, the smart people woudl ahve left and the dregs of society and the suicidally stupid would have stayed.

after that I quit watching, the liberal mindset of it was enough to make me want to puke
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:28:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Double tap.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:30:25 PM EDT
[#16]
My girl made me watch it.
I used it to show her why I am so much on being prepared.

I was impressed they let her shoot inside of the superdome - it was even worse then I thought.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:34:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Every liberal but Joe Lieberman will bash and blame.  Even Ted "Chappy" Kennedy has no qualms about criticizing the President for letting people drown.  If the irony of that doesn't stop someone, what will?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:38:28 PM EDT
[#18]
I thought Oprah's show was just a media junket?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:39:34 PM EDT
[#19]
I beg you "kindstranger" to please, please, please tell me you're not  tuning in to that horseshit on a regular basis. Hey whatever floats your boat.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:51:59 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

sad

affluent white people probably wouldn't have raped and murdered in the superdome you bitch

yeah that comment chapped my ass. Talk about pullin' the race card on National TV
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:02:52 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

sad

the affluent white people all got the fuck out of dodge when they were told to. So did the affluent black/hispanic/asian/native American/other people.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:06:31 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

sad

the affluent white people all got the fuck out of dodge when they were told to. So did the affluent black/hispanic/asian/native American/other people.

In yet the media says nothing. How the hell is that impartial journalism? Biased SOB's.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:51:45 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

She among the wealthiest people in show biz, rumors are that she is worth something in the neighborhood of $500 million.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:59:02 PM EDT
[#24]
my wife watched it she actualy said, i think i understand what you want with those assualt rifles just not why you need so many this is a major  brake thru as my wife absulutly hates my arms locker  i guess it took opra to make her see the light  she even said i should stock emergncy rations i almost stuck my foot in it by tell in her it was alredy done  
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 4:01:26 PM EDT
[#25]
My wife was watching part of it. The racial accusations began to fly. We turned it off and helped our daughter with her homework.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 4:12:48 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Oprah sucks.

"Loved"? Hardly, I can't stand the cunt. Not to mention she's strongly anti-gun. You like to support an anti-gun cunt, vote for Hillarah too, huh?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 4:42:04 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I beg you "kindstranger" to please, please, please tell me you're not  tuning in to that horseshit on a regular basis. Hey whatever floats your boat.

Rest assured, nope.  

First of all, I work for a living.

Second of all, nope.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top