Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:23:30 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Wow, with the same title even...

IBTL.

Deja Vu
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:23:59 AM EDT
[#4]
too bad he admitted guilt I like to be on the jury, I would be hard press to convict him
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:24:04 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
LOL, is it a dupe???

(In my best midwestern accent) You Betcha!

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=387165

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:24:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
LOL, is it a dupe???

Yeah, its a dupe, and he's still a scumbag murderer, regardless of the victim.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:24:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey, I see it now!  That is funny with the same title!

jmzd4 and I must think alike.

Locker 'er up mods!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:27:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Yeah.....he did the world a solid.....but murder is still murder. What if he went after a child rapist and ended up getting the address wrong? Don't get me wrong for a second, I won't shed a tear for those filthy f***ing animals.....may they burn in hell as THEY get ass raped by the devil with a giant flaming corn cob......but you just can't go around blowing people away.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:31:49 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Yeah.....he did the world a solid.....but murder is still murder. What if he went after a child rapist and ended up getting the address wrong? Don't get me wrong for a second, I won't shed a tear for those filthy f***ing animals.....may they burn in hell as THEY get ass raped by the devil with a giant flaming corn cob......but you just can't go around blowing people away.  

I agree, good point.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:35:04 AM EDT
[#10]
+1 on doing the world a solid. As for him being a murderer he is in the strictest sense of the word but his victims had it coming. If his victims had done it to my kids I would want to see them dead. The only negative I can see is the public sex offender registries might become not so public after this.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:36:21 AM EDT
[#11]
One has to wonder also how hard the police were going to look for this guy, if he kept his lips zipped he would never have been caught.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:38:38 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
+1 on doing the world a solid. As for him being a murderer he is in the strictest sense of the word but his victims had it coming. If his victims had done it to my kids I would want to see them dead. The only negative I can see is the public sex offender registries might become not so public after this.

If it were my kids this guy would never have had the chance, I would have taken care of it myself.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:42:23 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
One has to wonder also how hard the police were going to look for this guy, if he kept his lips zipped he would never have been caught.

Wackjobs like this want to be caught.  Don't kid yourself for a minute that this
guy did this stuff out of some good intentions.  He's as dangerous as the
animal he killed.  They are equally shitty examples of humanity.

If you kill a child molester because your own child was victimized, you have
a completely different argument than if you just decided one day it was your
calling to rid the world of whatever pissed you off that day.  World of difference.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:28:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Texas,
I see where your coming from, but whatever this guys motivations were I don't care as they all would have lead to the same end , two dead pedophiles.  If he was a just a psycho looking for the victim of the week to fulfill some delusional fantasy though maybe it is a good thing he turned himself in before he decided to bring justice to another group maybe somewhat less deserving. On the other hand though if he set to rid the world of diddlers more power to him.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:38:36 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If it were my kids this guy would never have had the chance, I would have taken care of it myself.

That's a great point. Heaven forbid that anything remotely like this happens to your children Buzz70, but if you caught this animal in the act, that's a different story; pull the trigger until empty, then reload. Or if you caught him "hanging around" where the kid's school bus stops and discover 100% that he's a sex offender.....then a curb grinding might be in order. I think everyone can agree that these turds should be flushed.....but this guy doing it like he did is all wrong. Fact is, it's a failure of our society (and the system which we allow to protect these offenders) that these animals ever see light of day again, and that someone has to face a double 1st degree murder rap for it just sucks.

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:39:04 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Texas,
I see where your coming from, but whatever this guys motivations were I don't care as they all would have lead to the same end , two dead pedophiles.  If he was a just a psycho looking for the victim of the week to fulfill some delusional fantasy though maybe it is a good thing he turned himself in before he decided to bring justice to another group maybe somewhat less deserving. On the other hand though if he set to rid the world of diddlers more power to him.

Yeah, I said in the other thread on this it's a shame he didn't do in 40 or 50 before he decided
to turn himself in.  But, he's still a criminal.  And yeah, seeing as how he wrote letters
and turned himself in, he is a wackjob and might just as easily decided to start killing
blonde people next week.... can't trust a wackjob to always do the right thing
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:43:20 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wackjobs like this want to be caught.  Don't kid yourself for a minute that this
guy did this stuff out of some good intentions.  He's as dangerous as the
animal he killed.  They are equally shitty examples of humanity.

If you kill a child molester because your own child was victimized, you have
a completely different argument than if you just decided one day it was your
calling to rid the world of whatever pissed you off that day.  World of difference.

Amen brother.

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:49:29 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Texas,

Yeah, I said in the other thread on this it's a shame he didn't do in 40 or 50 before he decided
to turn himself in
.  But, he's still a criminal.  And yeah, seeing as how he wrote letters
and turned himself in, he is a wackjob and might just as easily decided to start killing

Yeah, and if he gets a few regular law abiding folks by accident, so what. You gotta break a few eggs to make an omlet.

I understand the "feeling" behind it.....but it's still plain wrong. If it was a family member of a victime, I could rationalize it....but some guy playing "The Punisher".....just a little too wrong.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:54:14 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Texas,

to turn himself in

Yeah, and if he gets a few regular law abiding folks by accident, so what. You gotta break a few eggs to make an omlet.

I understand the "feeling" behind it.....but it's still plain wrong. If it was a family member of a victime, I could rationalize it....but some guy playing "The Punisher".....just a little too wrong.

No, I'm agreeing with you,  he is as criminal as the people he murdered.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:55:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Dupe.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:11:36 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Texas,

to turn himself in

No, I'm agreeing with you,  he is as criminal as the people he murdered.

Roger that.

It's too bad it takes a wack-o "lone gunman" to break the law to rid the world of such filthy. It's just a friggin' shame.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:14:17 PM EDT
[#22]
dupe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top