Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2005 7:40:33 AM EDT
something more to bash Bush about?  I really think some are hoping the body count goes sky high.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:41:46 AM EDT
[#1]
No.. those were 10,000 democrat voters that died.

All the republican voters got out on Saturday and watched the hurricane blow through from a sunny hotel in Phoenix.

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:42:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I think the left (they're ALL far left, so that part is redundant) is happy anytime ANYTHING bad happens to America.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:50:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Democrat voters? No, they are sad like the rest of the country...

Democrat office holders???  You know they are gonna milk this for all it's worth
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:00:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Nope, politics aside, it appears to me that the mayor and gov are pretty incompetent to be where they are at. At the end it took the Bush to sort things out and to get things moving. The mayor NOLA and the gov of LA should have had plans in place to deal with hurricane problems ASAP since this is hurricane country, and to determine when it is over their heads to bump it up to the next level. Those folks just sat on their hands.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:03:48 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Nope, politics aside, it appears to me that the mayor and gov are pretty incompetent to be where they are at. At the end it took the Bush to sort things out and to get things moving. The mayor NOLA and the gov of LA should have had plans in place to deal with hurricane problems ASAP since this is hurricane country, and to determine when it is over their heads to bump it up to the next level. Those folks just sat on their hands.

they did have a plan, they just didn't implement it because they were promoted way above their abilities.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:04:14 AM EDT
[#6]
The mayor left a bunch of poor people stranded.

CRC
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:04:50 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

All the republican voters got out on Saturday and watched the hurricane blow through from a sunny hotel in Phoenix.

I shouldn't laugh at that, but I just can't help it!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:06:31 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:06:53 AM EDT
[#9]
I think they know who is to blame and are probably very disappointed in "their own" for their raging incompetence, but with jab at Bush, because ultimately, everything is his fault.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:26:15 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
something more to bash Bush about?  I really think some are hoping the body count goes sky high.

Statistically speaking, practically all the dead victims were Democraps.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:28:25 AM EDT
[#11]
I doubt anyone on either end of the spectrum takes actual pleasure in the loss of life, but their haste to exploit it to get at Bush is pretty disgustipating.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:34:24 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Very little loss in voting power with dead democrats just a 1:1 ratio instead of 3:1

[DU] It's a win win for our side [/DU]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:36:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top