Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2005 5:11:00 AM EDT
Just reported on "Fox & Friends" that Mayor Nagin is now ordering Police to deny food and water to those who are still in N.O. and refuse to leave in an effort to convince them to evacuate.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:11:59 AM EDT
[#1]
That's a good thing. Otherwise they will not leave.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:15:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:15:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Good.  If they have no supplies to ride it out, they don't belong there.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:20:12 AM EDT
[#4]
The people that have been there the whole time defending their homes and businesses will not be leaving now. I don't think that mayor has any control any way.

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:24:17 AM EDT
[#5]
He must be a former (or current) "gang" member.  He thinks and acts like them in that he was helpless when it was up to him to make decisions and take action.  The City didn't properly prepare and it was all someone else's fault/responsibility.  Now that the Federal government has stepped in and done his job for him he is all over the place.  You'd think he was next in line to be president.  He is nothing but a thug and the citizens of New Orleans got what they elected.  I, for one, am getting real damn tired of seeing that SOB get on national television and tell ME, by way of the Fed. Gov., what I am supposed to be doing for HIM.  

Two words for you, mayor:  FU** YOU!!  Take care of yourself for a change.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top