Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2005 1:37:36 AM EDT
"We talk to mothers holding babies, some of these babies three-, four-, five-months-old, living in horrible conditions," the usually urbane CNN reporter Anderson Cooper told viewers from New Orleans last week.

"These people are being forced to live like animals. People need to see what it's really like here. People are dying at the convention center, and there's no one coming to get them," the anguished journalist said as US officials insisted that the rescue operation was in hand.

OK asshole Anderson, how many of those mothers and babies did you haul out  in your precious media transportation.............yeh, just as I thought.  Hey  ...............I know where you had your delicious dinner the night after Lake Charles....selfish bastard!!!!!!!!! hy
You're no better than the piece of crap NO mayor who spends his time showing his ignorance on national TV than down there helping his people......OH YEAH, does anyone know where he lays his head at night, while his people sat on turds at the dome???????he

Sorry for venting....at least I feel better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top