Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2005 6:20:43 PM EDT
So I hit the Print command, but for varying times, from 5 minutes to 3 hours, nothing prints, then it comes out OK. Just no way to tell how long it will take.  I was trying to print my e-tickets for a plane trip recently and got quite frazzled waiting for it to come out. Any idea what's going on here?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:21:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you have restricted times set for your printer?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:39:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know...
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:43:06 PM EDT
[#3]
unplug your printer from the system either usb or paralell cable.

unistall the software / driver for the system.  

check the manufactors web page for the latest driver for your printer, by searching for the model number.  

download the driver install as directed.  usually running the software first and then pluggin the printer in when told to do so.

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:49:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Or, I could just plug the printer cable in to the computer...
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:54:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

nice
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:26:09 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

That's awesome!  It happens to all of us at one time or another.

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:28:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Go to the printer properties -> Advanced tab, click the radio button for "Print Directly to the Printer"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top