Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2005 5:02:57 PM EDT
The lasting lesson of Hurrican Katrina is that in virtually every American city, there exists a potential population of insurgents. I just heard a caller on Savage say that five minutes after the Loma Prieta earthquake, the residents of the local government Project came out to loot.

With the aftermath of New Orleans beamed all over the world, can there be any doubt that our enemies have identified a destructive force of stupendous potential? Can Osama Bin Laden, who identified the weakness in our air transportation system, fail to see how with America's poor minories could be used as a weapon against us?

We are indded a house of cards.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:05:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I am sure those dudes are paying very close attention.

They are dickheads, but they aren't dumb.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:06:25 PM EDT
[#2]
it is rather frightening and the us is obviously not even equipped to deal with refugees from one large city. if obl or anyone else could create a mass exodus from 2 or 3 at once, the country would be in complete chaos.

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:17:04 PM EDT
[#3]
IIRC that's what Chuckie Manson was counting on as well. You see how well it worked out for him.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:24:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Since we didn't get hit by terrorists during this latest fiasco show that either the Muslim terrorists groups are either....

Basically impotent in North America

or...

Flat out don't give a shit and will remain on their own time table and strike when they see fit.

I must admit, I weigh odds on the latter.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:26:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
IIRC that's what Chuckie Manson was counting on as well. You see how well it worked out for him.

He tried to force it. If he had stirred up the shit, as dickheads like Jesse Jackson and the media are, after such a disaster he might have had better luck. He was/is insane or he might have pulled it off. Do you think that if Jackson and Sharpton told the blacks in America to riot right now, that the cities wouldn't go up in flames?

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:31:33 PM EDT
[#6]
There are two billion of them,guess they could all collectively take a whizz into Lake Pounchutrain and re-flood NO!!!!

Bob
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:32:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
. I just heard a caller on Savage

How do I listen to Savage on-line.He was droped from my area last year.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:45:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
. I just heard a caller on Savage

How do I listen to Savage on-line.
He was droped from my area last year.

just open your window and listen for his screaming...
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:50:55 PM EDT
[#9]
You can stream him from...
www.kfi640.com/interactive/streaming.html
...during the hours he's on.

The evil men are paying attention  The differance is that this wasn't an attack. Notice that America banded together when we were attacked by an identifiable enemy.

If OBL and Friends can summon up earthquackes and squals at will then he's got one heck of a weapon.  If he's going to go about attacking us in a realistic way then all he does is harden us.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:52:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Let's see, what population base other than arabs, practice the muslim faith?????

If you could cause a major disaster in several built up urban areas at the sametime, we would be screwed.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:07:09 PM EDT
[#11]
The next terrorists videos will probably have special messages addressed to African-Americans.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:23:50 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Let's see, what population base other than arabs, practice the muslim faith?????

If you could cause a major disaster in several built up urban areas at the sametime, we would be screwed.

Nah, THEY would. WTF is in the city? They need everything. The trick is not letting them out. Piss on 'em, let 'em starve, murder one another, cannibalize one another, burn their own homes and supplies to the ground, whatever it is they want to do to each other. Just don't let 'em out.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:26:19 PM EDT
[#13]
I thought the beltway snipers proved how weak and vulnerable we are in so many different areas. We are not the generation that founded, fought World Wars or appreciate what we have.  I'm thinking the Chicoms will just take the country in the next 50 years without firing a shot.  I like Chinese food.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:27:42 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
The next terrorists videos will probably have special messages addressed to African-Americans.

It will be in Ebonics.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:29:15 PM EDT
[#15]
I thought that America's revealed Achilles Heel was asshat mayors.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:30:02 PM EDT
[#16]
I think large cities, especially racially diverse and compartmentalized cities, are drastically different

than relatively homogenous and smaller cities. Yes, it might happen in large cities, but I don't believe

that it would happen to that degree where I live, in a town that's 95% white.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:34:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Not in NY.  We're tough and we stick together here.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:37:37 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm not too sure OBL doesn't know pretty much all of our weaknesses...at least most of them.  Doing something about them is a different ballgame.

HH
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:42:01 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Right by my house: Incarcerated African American Converts To Islam (in Folsom Prison)
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:58:30 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

We'd have to respond via nukes to hold them off, and then deal with the homeland issues.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top