Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2005 1:06:52 PM EDT
It's the one about the guy who hates women buys a semi-auto assault weapon, "modifies it" to make it full auto, kills 15 people, and in the end McCoy tries the gun manufacturers for the murders.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:08:12 PM EDT
[#1]
It's
just
TV!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:10:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
It's

just

TV!

TV shapes the the views of the public and the gov reps
don't fool yourself
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:11:40 PM EDT
[#3]
It's the "damn bitches" episode. Very similar to the movie Runaway Jury.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:12:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Have you ever talked to the antis? They think everybody buys ARs so they can make them full auto.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:19:22 PM EDT
[#5]
LOL! The in-home FFL dealer said that selling a gun to a guy direct to mail is just a "traffic ticket offense". Isn't it like 20 years in federal prison?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 4:44:28 AM EDT
[#6]
wasnt that the rhone 9 or something...

i remember the show played it both ways. jury found gunmaker guilty. judge said the verdict wasnt based in fact and was driven by outrage.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 4:53:33 AM EDT
[#7]

TV shapes the the views of the public and the gov reps
don't fool yourself

ON the nose, my sister, who is a staunch Democrap, we fight all the time...said I saw it in a Movie...she takes a movie as History...Duh!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 4:55:09 AM EDT
[#8]
all L&O episodes are anti-gun...  
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:03:40 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
all L&O episodes are anti-gun...  

They are based in NYC after all.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:38:27 AM EDT
[#10]
If you tell a lie long enough it will be perceived as the truth.  40+ years of this brain washing has left this pitiful, once proud country in disarray and nothing more than a fragile, neurotic nation looking for a place to collapse.  The Chicoms will be along shortly.  

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:43:18 AM EDT
[#11]
I've seen it.
People believe you can "modify" guns to make them full auto.
Tell a lie often enough...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top