Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2005 1:00:35 PM EDT
Guys, I apologize in advance for taking profit of this tragic moment for US history, but I reading all the BULLSHITS that antiamerican journalists in Italy are writing about NO disaster, and how evil are the armed americans, I need to make some good counter information.

My goal is to collect stories of how being a law abiding citizens, and of course owning guns, HELPED ordinary people caught in the NO hell to survive and avoid rape, murder and violence in those difficult days.

I will translate them in Italian and publish on my Internet site. Maybe the most interesting will be proposed to some national gun-reviews. The idea hit me seeing in the Italy state tv, channel 1, a special about NO riots and flood, a window of a shop with a writing in red paint saying: " U loot I shoot". There was an armed woman inside the shop, trying to defend her property.

What I need is a email from ar15.com guys in NO or in Louisiana or Mississippi telling me his/her story in about 150-200 words.

Please complete your stories with a name (Timmy, John C., Mabel...) and the place where you are writing from.

I need true stories, not shit. Something that makes people here, in EU, to stop stigmatizing USA, and to make them stop thinking that any american is a freaky gun nut and you find guns and ammo at the front door along with milk and newspapers.

my website is www.saarms.it and my email is [email protected]

Hope you understand what I want to do. Please, help me to help you.

Thanks in advance to everybody, and MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:31:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Sadly, it will takee a few days before we hear about these.  I'm sure they will turn up here though
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:32:25 PM EDT
[#2]
http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=386924
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:49:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Paolo,

Consider the following:  leading up to the disaster, when people were being led into the NO Superdome, the local police were disarming people before allowing them to enter the stadium.  Upon being disarmed, the people, once inside, had to fend for themselves after the very same police abandoned the stadium.

The lesson is clear: the gov't cannot guarantee security, much less even be counted on to stand guard when things get tough.  No gov't can.  Not without lying.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top