Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/5/2005 6:51:00 AM EDT

updated page 3 q's answered

I'm down there in this mess and it's horrible but deeper in new orleans is a catastrophy makes where i am look great    .....please pray for the NOPD officers and their families   they are going through a lot and dont judge the ones who left you have no idea what they are dealing with   the news is telling you what they want you to know  remember this when you speak.   keep you posted from kenner
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:52:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Advised.  God speed and God bless.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:52:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Good luck and prayers for you guys.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:53:00 AM EDT
[#3]
good luck.

-Robert
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:00:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:03:10 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'm down there in this mess and it's horrible.  But deeper in new orleans is a catastrophy, makes where i am look great    .....please pray for the NOPD officers and their families.  They are going through a lot, and dont judge the ones who left, you have no idea what they are dealing with.   The news is telling you what they want you to know, remember this when you speak.   keep you posted from Kenner

I don't judge the LEOs there, just the animals barely kept in line by the law before it hit, and were let loose to do as they pleased in the aftermath.  Something like this really shows the best and worst mankind is capable of.  Fixed it for you for easier reading
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:11:36 AM EDT
[#6]
prayers sent.  Be careful.  Patty
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:13:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 9:43:46 AM EDT
[#8]
thanks guys  we appriciate that
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 9:49:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Hang in there bud, our thoughts are with you.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 9:53:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Best of luck to you and yours.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:43:17 AM EDT
[#11]
God Bless.

Max
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 11:15:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Not all of the NOLA LE people are looters are portrayed in some of the pics seen in the news. The one where the news media claimed that they broke into a Walgreen pharmacy, they were actually looking for medicines with a RX in hand as requested by a doctor for an elderly person trapped in a hotel. They were just trying to help. This has been verified by a Kurt Knutsson who works for KTLA ch5 Los Angeles who was also trapped in the same hotel.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:49:13 PM EDT
[#13]
the so called deserters werent gone   they were left in the city no radio and out of ammo for the record for you liberals trashing them   they were out in all of it the entire time no food no water and tired and wet fighting for everyone else and they were labled deserters.   thats jsut wrong
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:52:23 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Be Safe, Watch six

...............My thoughts exactely!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:12:46 PM EDT
[#15]
please pray for the NOPD officers and their families they are going through a lot and dont judge the ones who left you have no idea what they are dealing with the news is telling you what they want you to know remember this when you speak. keep you posted from Kenner

For the officers that have gone through this, yes.

For the JBT's roughing up old ladies and disarming citizens, I hope we can eventually put them in prison for 10-20 years.

I am praying for Police Supt. Eddie Campus to have a heart attack, or perhaps get cancer.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:15:55 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
please pray for the NOPD officers and their families they are going through a lot and dont judge the ones who left you have no idea what they are dealing with the news is telling you what they want you to know remember this when you speak. keep you posted from Kenner

For the JBT's roughing up old ladies and disarming citizens, I hope we can eventually put them in prison for 10-20 years.

I am praying for Police Supt. Eddie Campus to have a heart attack, or perhaps get cancer.

what he said.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:16:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Thank you for wearing that uniform and doing the job that you do.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:19:19 PM EDT
[#18]
The minute the police offices working in NOLA started going house to house, breaking into even undamaged homes and seizing whatever guns they found, they lost my support.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:22:33 PM EDT
[#19]
All the ones I saw (JBT's confiscating guns) on the news appeared to be from other states, from what I could tell.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:23:26 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
The minute the police offices working in NOLA started going house to house, breaking into even undamaged homes and seizing whatever guns they found, they lost my support.

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:25:16 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Coming from a cop too, refreshing to hear.  Any support I was thinking of is gone as well.  I hope those participating in confiscations get prison time.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:25:48 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

agreed.

but even so, i hope you stay safe.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:31:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Prayers for all those in harm's way.

Stay safe and watch your six...
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:33:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Swillis,

Have you confiscated guns from law abiding citizens? Or, will you do so if ordered to?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:36:13 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I'm down there in this mess and it's horrible but deeper in new orleans is a catastrophy makes where i am look great    .....please pray for the NOPD officers and their families   they are going through a lot and dont judge the ones who left you have no idea what they are dealing with   the news is telling you what they want you to know  remember this when you speak.   keep you posted from Kenner

Swillis first off good luck to ya, I have a very dear friend with the RedCross in Kenner right now, They have put her up in the Jail (pink cell), She is a 9-1-1 dispatcher and really a great lady, If you run across her, tell her the gunnut firefighter from work said hello.

Now the Million dollar question....

WTF is up with all the Door to Door gun confiscation we are hearing about?

And if it really is true that NOLA PD and the National Guard are doing this,  why are any of you  following that order?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:56:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Let's see.....I am supposed to pray for the people who are running around in NO violating the essential US Constitutional rights of the citizens of NO.......
Ok.......Lord, I truly pray that these mislead and misguided LEOs remember the cost paid in blood for their freedoms by many who came before and please have them remember that it is their job to preserve those freedoms as servants of the people and defenders of the Constitution. And also, that they serve a higher calling than the word of some tyrant who asks them to do wrong as in seizing the guns of law abiding citizens and forcibly ejecting people from their own homes.
If they continue to do wrong, Lord I pray, that your hand rest heavily upon them.........for they deserve nothing good in this world.
Grant them your justice and mercy....please grant them the knowledge to know the right, please grant them the will to choose the right and finally please grant them the strength to do the right.

Think I'm upset with government grinding freedom under its heal....
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:59:36 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Now the Million dollar question....

WTF is up with all the Door to Door gun confiscation we are hearing about?

And if it really is true that NOLA PD and the National Guard are doing this,  why are any of you  following that order?

Yeah, it'll be good to hear a first hand report from someone who's there.

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:00:45 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Huge +1,maybe the NOPD that quit werent the cowards everyone made them out to be,maybe disarming lawbiding citizens to be forced into .gov detention centers to be raped and killed was more than they could stomach.Sorry,praying for the safety of NO pd JBT would be akin to praying for the safety of SS soldiers going into the warsaw getto to put down the jews
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:51:08 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Sorry,praying for the safety of NO pd JBT would be akin to praying for the safety of SS soldiers going into the warsaw getto to put down the jews

I have not seen anyone putting people on trains to goto death camps...

If you have can you post a link or a pic?

I dont agree with what is going on, but you saying that is just like the old ladie who said being put on the bus from the Super Dome was like "slavery times" when she was asked what the conditions were inside from the reporter's.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:53:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Let's see.....I am supposed to pray for the people who are running around in NO violating the essential US Constitutional rights of the citizens of NO.......
Ok.......Lord, I truly pray that these mislead and misguided LEOs remember the cost paid in blood for their freedoms by many who came before and please have them remember that it is their job to preserve those freedoms as servants of the people and defenders of the Constitution. And also, that they serve a higher calling than the word of some tyrant who asks them to do wrong as in seizing the guns of law abiding citizens and forcibly ejecting people from their own homes.
If they continue to do wrong, Lord I pray, that your hand rest heavily upon them.........for they deserve nothing good in this world.
Grant them your justice and mercy....please grant them the knowledge to know the right, please grant them the will to choose the right and finally please grant them the strength to do the right.

Amen
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:03:26 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Amen

and Amen
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:15:17 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Amen

and Amen

+Amen
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:22:12 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry,praying for the safety of NO pd JBT would be akin to praying for the safety of SS soldiers going into the warsaw getto to put down the jews

I have not seen anyone putting people on trains to goto death camps...

If you have can you post a link or a pic?

I dont agree with what is going on, but you saying that is just like the old ladie who said being put on the bus from the Super Dome was like "slavery times" when she was asked what the conditions were inside from the reporter's.

You're way off base.

Comparing police officers and national guardsmen who are knowingly violating fundamental human rights, constitutional rights, and statutory rights of unoffending citizens to stormtroopers and SS men who knowingly violated fundamental human rights, constitutional rights, and statutory rights of unoffending citizens is not hyperbole. Comparing unpalatable living conditions to slavery is hyperbole. Klink's simile was on the money. Any piece of shit who would knowingly break the law by illegally disarming people would be just as happy marching them to the showers.

One armed, lawless, thieving son of a bitch is like another, whether he's registered as  Nazi or a Republican. Everyone involved in promulgating and executing the confiscation orders should die for it, either in the course of committing his crimes, or dancing on the end of a rope after a trial.

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:24:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Confiscated any firearms today?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:33:30 PM EDT
[#35]
My thoughts and prayers are with you Swillis.  Be safe and do good.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:34:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:37:47 PM EDT
[#37]
This could get interesting...
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:40:10 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
This could get interesting...

I predict a lock on page 4.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:46:56 PM EDT
[#39]
do the right thing,  Gods speed
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:55:52 PM EDT
[#40]
NOPD lost all my support the second that asswipe police chief of yours ordered all legal arms confiscated and you boys of blue followed the order.  Forgive me if I don't wish you well, the things I would wish upon the JBTs that are pissing upon the constitution that men died to secure would get this thread locked and my ass banned.  

I was with you RIGHT until you started knocking down old ladies carrying an empty revolver with the cylinder open in her own home, only to drag her out of her safe environment and throw her to the wolves in the concentration camps refugee shelters.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:05:03 PM EDT
[#41]
I prayed that God would do justice to the wicked in New Orleans.  God will decide what that is.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:07:41 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
NOPD lost all my support the second that asswipe police chief of yours ordered all legal arms confiscated and you boys of blue followed the order.  Forgive me if I don't wish you well, the things I would wish upon the JBTs that are pissing upon the constitution that men died to secure would get this thread locked and my ass banned.  

I was with you RIGHT until you started knocking down old ladies carrying an empty revolver with the cylinder open in her own home, only to drag her out of her safe environment and throw her to the wolves in the concentration camps refugee shelters.

+1

The day you boys come for my guns we are gonna die together.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:14:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Go ahead and flame me but NOLA PD deserves none of my prayers.
Their families I will pray for but anyone who follows unconstitutional orders to confiscate guns....

I hope they catch e-coli.

First they run, then the guys that stayed disregard our constitution and disarm the innocent. Fuck 'em. I hope they get what they deserve.

Goodbye, my sweet Irish darling...
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:14:39 PM EDT
[#44]
+1
But I smell a troll.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:23:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Tag for answers from Swillis.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:24:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I'm down there in this mess and it's horrible but deeper in new orleans is a catastrophy makes where i am look great    .....please pray for the NOPD officers and their families   they are going through a lot and dont judge the ones who left you have no idea what they are dealing with   the news is telling you what they want you to know  remember this when you speak.   keep you posted from Kenner[/

You're in the area. What do you know about the gun confiscations? I'll pray for them as soon as I'm sure they aren't shredding the Constitution.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 8:10:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Is Swillis NOPD?

DanM
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 8:18:07 PM EDT
[#48]
tag
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 8:21:29 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

.please pray for the NOPD officers and their families  

Only the ones that aren't confiscating guns.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 8:30:11 PM EDT
[#50]
xcell:  

+1
But I smell a troll.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

-----

Me, a troll?   Surely you jest.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top