Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2001 11:49:02 PM EDT
[size=4]1.If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks like mine, it's mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automaticaly becomes mine.
10. If it's broken, it's yours.[/size=4]
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 12:06:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Good one Phoenix5!

But this can also be titled "wife property laws."
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 12:18:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Good one Phoenix5!

But this can also be titled "wife property laws."
View Quote

No kidding! Fortunately I only have Dogs, no wife. Dogs don't care if I buy another gun[:D]
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 2:44:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Actually it sounds like my 18 month old little girls' set of laws.
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 2:58:07 AM EDT
[#4]
That reminds me, there is some jerkoff wacko environmentalist in Boulder, CO (what a surprise!) who was charged with harassment, for following folks around with a video camera and reporting them to the proper authorities for not picking up after their dogs.  This Asshole even followed one woman to work, but he was acquited of all charges.[:(!]

I'm not saying people shouldn't pick up after their dogs, but if he followed me to work with a camera, I'd give him a face full of dog crap, if he was lucky.  I hope this "activist" harasses the wrong fella someday.

BTW, he also went around a park with a GPS device, and logged (no pun intended) 661 piles of doggie poo-poo in one day.  He must not have cable...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top