Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2005 3:03:57 AM EDT
It was another fiendish Karl Rove plot

Walt Starr Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-04-05 01:57 PM
Original message
The Busheviks are going to get away with it.

I had hope. I no longer do. They have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. Stay with me here...

General Honore comes in and is touted as a hero restoring order to New Orleans. He is now spinning madly to protect the Busheviks. The coup is complete. We are now a dictatorship.

What has gone unnoticed is, since early this morning Posse Comatatus has been suspended. Had Clinton dared such a thing, it would have been an open Civil War, but those who would hav decried such an act under Clinton now support it wholeheartedly under Bush.

This is a significant event. These bastards know survival psychology, and failing to respond was a cold, calculated maneuver to have the nation BEG for a military presence to restore order. Now, this will be utilized as justification for them to move in with the military any place at any time. Killing of Americans by American military forces is now an acceptable option.

In our humanity, we have called down the retribution of a military dictatorship.

It is done.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x4628627
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:07:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Soo....Does this mean we can shoot stinky hippies yet? Please? I really wanna......
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:07:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Did Bush send in Federal troops for law enforcement?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:34:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Wow...Imbroglio is posting on DU now!  
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:37:43 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Original message

I had hope. I no longer do. They have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. Stay with me here...

General Honore comes in and is touted as a hero restoring order to New Orleans. He is now spinning madly to protect the Busheviks. The coup is complete. We are now a dictatorship.

What has gone unnoticed is, since early this morning Posse Comatatus has been suspended. Had Clinton dared such a thing, it would have been an open Civil War, but those who would hav decried such an act under Clinton now support it wholeheartedly under Bush.

This is a significant event. These bastards know survival psychology, and failing to respond was a cold, calculated maneuver to have the nation BEG for a military presence to restore order. Now, this will be utilized as justification for them to move in with the military any place at any time. Killing of Americans by American military forces is now an acceptable option.

In our humanity, we have called down the retribution of a military dictatorship.

It is done.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x4628627

Holy shiite muslim!

I am beginning to think that instead of making fun of the DUers, that perhaps we should be sending them counselors. Frankly, it appears to me that their already tenuous grip on reality is slipping fast. Pretty soon they are going to be walking down the street pushing a shopping cart with a broken TV, wearing tinfoil on their heads and complaining that the government is trying to steal their fillings.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:41:32 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm not sure whether to tighten or loosen my tinfoil hat after reading that.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:03:05 AM EDT
[#6]
I saw that this moring (along with some of their other posts) and I really wonder how some of these people make it through the day- I really do.  The only thing I can figure is most of them are on some sort of meds and are basically stark raving  mad- that one screaming about wanting Bush to resign confimed it for me; completely insane and out of touch with reality.  God if only we coul d get so lucky as to have them move to Canada.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:29:42 AM EDT
[#7]
I knew , once Federal Troops were sent in this was gonna happen.......every left wing doofus is gonna scream about it......................not realizing they got what they asked for .........assistance, order, calm, and a can do spirit...................but of course it is all Bush's  fault with a capitol $.................so blinded by their own hate of President Bush they cannot see....................They cannot seem to look at NO and decypher who is coming apart.it is the Dems and their following...helpless on their own , unable to act, only react in a negative way.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:32:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Can we start shooting liberals now...PLEASE?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:46:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Bush is  pretty clever to have created a hurricane in order to take over NOLA, in that he doesn't have anything to do.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:06:10 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:40:07 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Just a little tighter,

I find that a small piece of duct tape placed over a small pinched area at the base of the hat works great
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:49:15 AM EDT
[#12]
How dare Bush conspire with God to create a storm of this magniture to destroy so many lives and then leave the people to survival of the fittest to the point they'd start begging for military personnel to bring supplies and restore order. I mean, that NO mayor and LA Gov. really prepared hard for this--they had it nipped in the bud but Bush's darkside power subdued them and created a storm whose force they couldn't comprehend.

All libtards should just walk around with voice recorders and when you ask them a question, they can press the button and we'd hear: "It was Bush's fault."

This shit pisses me off like no other.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:49:41 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

double up and spray it (inside and outside) with Pam
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:43:46 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Original message

It is done.

There is no provision in the Posse Comitatus Act that allows for the suspension of it. First, the idiot should learn how to spell it correctly. Then that idiot should study the US Constitution and realize that the only suspension it allows is "habeas corpus".

Furthermore, since the Posse Comitatus Act is an "act", or a law created by Congress and signed by the President, Congress can make further laws or acts to change it without the ratification from the states. It is just simply part of the US Code, Section 1385.

Edited to add: I'm tired of living in a country with a bunch of dumb, fucking idiots who call themselves liberals and stalwarts of Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity which is realling nothing more than the dumbing down of the USA.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:00:14 AM EDT
[#15]
I would love to be listening to Alex Jones right about now.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:04:33 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

No, he did not.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:06:07 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, he did not.

Don't really see a problem then.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:12:30 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Original message

It is done.

Didn't Clinton do this, or come very close to doing it at Waco?

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:16:51 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Hold my beer.
I'm going in.

wganz

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:19:29 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Did Bush send in Federal military troops for law enforcement?

No, he did not.

the way I understood it, that's exactly what has happend.

If not, then why is the 82nd down there?

not trying to be a smart ass, just interested.

edit: spelling
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:24:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:32:14 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, he did not.

Don't really see a problem then.

+1
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:33:25 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, he did not.

To help with relief. They were not brought in as a fighting force.
CH
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:37:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:48:54 AM EDT
[#25]
It disturbs me that there are so many ruthless political provocateurs out there spinning the hurricane into an act of racism.

The whole Gulf region was hit by Katrina. Everybody who could have quickly rescued those poor victims had to evacuate. NOLA didn't even take care of it's own.

FEMA had to fight it's way back into New Orleans over broken roads and piles of debris. There was just no fucking opportunity to save those people. People were riding out the hurricane while NOLA flooded. There wasn't any time to get back in there before the levees broke. Katrina was still pounding the Gulf states while people were drowning.

The only way those people could have been saved was if everybody had stayed in place, instead of running for their lives.

The people who bet that NOLA would survive Katrina, lost the bet. It's a bitch, but there it is.

When the government goes over the records and starts finding corruption, then we'll know who the fuck is responsible for the lives of the drowning victims.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:55:35 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, he did not.

Bush was asked if they were there for security and he said for relief operations only. NG and PD were in charge of security.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:03:22 AM EDT
[#27]
thanks for answering.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:06:54 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Wow...Imbroglio is posting on DU now!  

Geez! You ain't kiddin'!

Do those moonbats actually BELIEVE that shit?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:07:53 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
It disturbs me that there are so many ruthless political provocateurs out there spinning the hurricane into an act of racism.

The whole Gulf region was hit by Katrina. Everybody who could have quickly rescued those poor victims had to evacuate. NOLA didn't even take care of it's own.

Exactly!

Anyone notice that Mobile and other areas hit HARDER are not whining about someone not being there to "tell us what to do"?  Everywhere else, the survivors banded together and took care of business.

What a bunch of helpless idiots!

I also notice that what little looting there was anywhere else was quickly nipped in the bud.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:21:00 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly!

Anyone notice that Mobile and other areas hit HARDER are not whining about someone not being there to "tell us what to do"?  Everywhere else, the survivors banded together and took care of business.

What a bunch of helpless idiots!

I also notice that what little looting there was anywhere else was quickly nipped in the bud.

OH! You racist pig!

How DARE you speak the facts!

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:38:13 AM EDT
[#31]
So first the liberals are crying  "Where's the Federal Guvment", so they send in the feds because of total ineptness of state/local govt, then as helparrives they come back with "OMG, it's the Federal Guvment".  

Honestly, how do these people get through lunch?  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top