Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2005 8:36:02 PM EDT

California has the 7th largest economy, they are full of democrats, the democrats are always saying they take care of the poor. So why aren't the democrats lining up to take these people into their homes and into their state?

Before the CA Arfcommers hang me, it's an ironic question.

I don't see the democrats going out of their way to help these people. I guess, since their voting district is under water, the democrats won't be helping them because they can't count on their vote now.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:41:03 PM EDT
[#1]
They only welcome illegals in the PRK.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:42:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Also child rapists named Michael.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:42:22 PM EDT
[#3]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:45:46 PM EDT
[#4]
We are full up with illegal aliens.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:46:36 PM EDT
[#5]

You could work out a trade.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:49:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:52:10 PM EDT
[#7]
No thanks, we are already supporting millions of illegals.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:04:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Your government doesn't think so, and neither do the illegals.  You love 'em, you know you do!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:05:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Hm, we already got them in Watts, South Central and other lovely places that are but waiting for their big chance to do the same.  Funny thing is they only seem to like destroying their own neighborhoods, ensuring no businesses would go back for years, as if their holes weren't bad enough as is.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:18:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Hehe....that's funny.

Send them to Orange County, Newport Beach to be exact......I"d love to buy a house there, maybe they'll do wonders to the real estate market (Lower it..... )

Maybe set up some Section 8 housing, offer housing vouchers, and give them nice jobs at the DMV too!

Yes.......I think the PRK can afford it.

"A Conservative, is a Liberal who has been mugged!"- Unknown
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:21:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Send them to Beverly Hills and let the Limosine liberals care for them.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:39:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Please do, send them, we'll take care of them.  We are Americans.  We take care of our own.  If those of you who are closer to them cannot handle the job, please, send them here.  We'll find a way.

Mike Mills, California resident for 33 years.  Former resident of Georgia, North Carolina and New York.  Or was that, Jowja, Noth Callyna and New Yawk.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:42:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Send them all to Detroit and give them guns let the gangs have North vs. South thing.  Detroit is as big a toilet democrat-wise as the big easy.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:44:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Oakland wants them.

Seriously.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:16:37 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Oakland wants them.

Seriously.

Correction: Representative Barbara Lee (yes, THAT Barbara Lee), District 9, Oakland, CA, wants them.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:33:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Our illegal friends would kick them out in a hearbeat!No worky get the F-out!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:40:54 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Please do, send them, we'll take care of them.  We are Americans.  We take care of our own.  If those of you who are closer to them cannot handle the job, please, send them here.  We'll find a way.

Mike Mills, California resident for 33 years.  Former resident of Georgia, North Carolina and New York.  Or was that, Jowja, Noth Callyna and New Yawk.

What's this WE shit?

I'm not taking care of 'em...

Let 'em live at YOUR house and on YOUR dime, Mike...
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:43:13 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's this WE shit?

I'm not taking care of 'em...

Let 'em live at YOUR house and on YOUR dime, Mike...

Mike is asking to be taking advantage of.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 11:39:07 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Oakland wants them.

Seriously.

Correction: Representative Barbara Lee (yes, THAT Barbara Lee), District 9, Oakland, CA, wants them.

LOL!

True dat!

But do you really think that she doesn't have the backing of her constituency?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 12:05:10 PM EDT
[#20]
I would be wiling to take one NOLA refugee for every illegal alien they hang in the town square.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top